Financial Implications For Nfl Roster Bubble Cuts

Mock drafts are just for fun. They are pure guesses and nothing more. furthermore, they are guesses made by people with far less information at their disposal, than the ones that are actually making the decisions. I once had someone bump their old mock after the draft, just for the purpose of berating me for disagreeing with something that they did, which we did end up doing. I mostly just laughed at him, for taking things so seriously, but I did actually compliment him on getting something right as well. He had us getting Travian Robertson in the 7th, iirc.

That's how it should be but some of the mockers here take that stuff very seriously. Like it's their real job or someone's life depended on it. lol

****, that's grounds for gloating? I better bump all my Tyler Starr threads then.

Well, to be fair, that was what I complimented him on, but it wasn't what we was bragging about. He had two back to back OL in his draft (not the ones we took mind you), and I had argued that we wouldn't go that route...we did. I had honestly already forgotten about the discussion until he bumped the thread.

Well, to be fair, that was what I complimented him on, but it wasn't what we was bragging about. He had two back to back OL in his draft (not the ones we took mind you), and I had argued that we wouldn't go that route...we did. I had honestly already forgotten about the discussion until he bumped the thread.

He sure did show you though! laugh.png

Clyde Gates and Dorin Dickerson could also produce. And Kaseem Osgood can still play some elite special teams.

Man I was a huge fan of Gates when he was coming out, but we'd be his 3rd team in 4 seasons. I'm starting to wonder if he's just not cut out for the NFL.

Well man at least you can admit it. I see all sorts of people who still swear by their mocks and blaming coaching and misuse of the player , yada yada yada. I love our message board mockers but man some of them have some big arse egos. Then they turn around and scream about TDs ego. It's hilarious.

Yeah, mine are pretty garbage as well. I'm too biased towards short guys and dudes with cool names.