Who Are Your Potential Falcons Signings?

That's just common knowledge. Every team DOES have holes. Now they may not be as apparent yet, but don't say I'm wrong we will/do have holes.

you see no difference between a "hole" and an a player that does not meet your standards?????

with 90 players and only 11 on the field at any given play it's hard to think there are holes--what have the Falcons got 90 QBs?

if you are not happy with the players at a position ---that's one thing ----BUT it is definitely not a hole if there is a player out there at that position

you see no difference between a "hole" and an a player that does not meet your standards?????

with 90 players and only 11 on the field at any given play it's hard to think there are holes--what have the Falcons got 90 QBs?

if you are not happy with the players at a position ---that's one thing ----BUT it is definitely not a hole if there is a player out there at that position

This guy ^^^^

Think of Ray Edwards when I say "hole" yes he is on the field but is he producing anything?

This guy ^^^^

Think of Ray Edwards when I say "hole" yes he is on the field but is he producing anything?

a little more than having just 10 players on the field ie having a hole

excuse me but I played on teams with less than 22 people all total I know what a hole is

added I did not know from series to series whether I'd be at LB, CB, or safety it all depended on or how many or who could answer the bell (so to speak)

This guy ^^^^

Ray was here to fill that hole leading into training camp(thus no hole)

He played in that spot for most of the seasons filling that hole, his production was invincible thus bringing back the hole to be addressed during the offseason again. When you can have 90 players heading into camp and you have 90 players their is no Hole at that moment to fill if we where at 89 we would have a hole to fill.. at this point however without seeing what we have their is no way you can state we have a hole anywhere on this team.

speaking of Reynolds, I saw where he got pickesbup by Atlanta Falcons throw away players North, Detroit Lions.

He can stay in Detroit and get beat up by Suh then, maybe he'll get sick of it and pick a new profession because i really don't think OG is for him.

You guys need to learn some common football vernacular. 'Hole' doesn't mean there's literally nothing there it means we have nobody of worth there, i.e. Reynolds from last year.

we get what hole means, my point is at this stage in the offseason we dont know the holes due to not knowing exactly what we have, we need an edge rusher per say, starr breaks out into a star, no more hole. the point is at this stage their is no hole known.

we get what hole means, my point is at this stage in the offseason we dont know the holes due to not knowing exactly what we have, we need an edge rusher per say, starr breaks out into a star, no more hole. the point is at this stage their is no hole known.

Every team has a hole every year. You don't need to know what it is to know we'll have at least one, you just need to look at any NFL season for any team.

Every team has a hole every year. You don't need to know what it is to know we'll have at least one, you just need to look at any NFL season for any team.

yea i get that, i know we have spots on this team that are a mystery at this point, but at this part in the offseason we dont know if we have someone already on this roster to fill that mystery.