Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

freebird310

Congrats To Tuggle

196 posts in this topic

There , I moved it to Anything But Logic for you. Seemed logical. rolleyes.gif

Ya Gotta clear this kinda stuff with brasky before you dump this crap in ABL .....

Rookie move , I get it. I just hope he does.

Ya clear this kinda stuff with brasky before you dump this crap in ABL .....

Rookie move , I get it. I just hope he does.

I don't do ABF, terrible place, so this is where it goes. Brasky will have to deal.

Hahaha!

Well I finally got time to sit and read this whole thread. Thanks everyone and no I wasn't dead, kidnapped by Swift, or running off to Africa! Supes picture of Banker and I as Andy and Barney made me crack up. I had to go to actually make an appearance at a bunch of clients restaurants this morning is why I was late to the show. This thread is hilarious. I really do appreciate all the kind words. I promise to be the same old me with a little more restraint and respect for the law! I just want everyone to have a good time, talk Falcons football, and get information like they're supposed to on a fan site. Not have to deal with never ending BS from the usual suspects. Y'all are my people and just want us all to have some fun. Thanks again!

Oh sure, it's a party now...but just wait till he puts ya in a chokehold, lol.

Congrats dude...solid poster, will be a good Mod too.

He just needs to put his avatar back to Mongo from Blazing Saddles. For some reason Mongo looks like a real bada$$, and commands authority😁

All seriousness, congrats mate!

The fact that Tuggle moved this thread to "Anything But Logic" shows what a sense of humor he has, although I think it could have stayed in TATF like all the birthday threads.

TATF is already a better place, folks. We got what we needed and Tuggle got what he deserved. (I mean that in a nice way, Tuggle! laugh.png )

Hahaha!

Well I finally got time to sit and read this whole thread. Thanks everyone and no I wasn't dead, kidnapped by Swift, or running off to Africa! Supes picture of Banker and I as Andy and Barney made me crack up. I had to go to actually make an appearance at a bunch of clients restaurants this morning is why I was late to the show. This thread is hilarious. I really do appreciate all the kind words. I promise to be the same old me with a little more restraint and respect for the law! I just want everyone to have a good time, talk Falcons football, and get information like they're supposed to on a fan site. Not have to deal with never ending BS from the usual suspects. Y'all are my people and just want us all to have some fun. Thanks again!

Congrats! Now for your first targets....

Out of the 32 NFL teams, I'd say around 28 or 29 have fully active and successful message boards. AFMB is near the top of that list in terms of post activity. This place isn't going anywhere.

Because Falcons fans are the most interesting people in the world! :)