Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

freebird310

Congrats To Tuggle

196 posts in this topic

I can confirm that Tuggle'14 is a new Mod. I was the one who made the decision to add him based on recommendations from some very well-respected board members.

Good stuff Banker he's a quality poster on here..

There's a new Sheriff in Town and no his name isn't Reggie Hammond..

Shot Tuggle..

i hope he didnt go all Dave Chapelle on the situation and. buckle under pressure and **** off to africa

Nah, I heard he immediately formed a coup-d'etat organization holding messageboard members accounts hostage until the Falcons front office complies with his demands.

Shuswap likes this

It wasn't that I got "fed up"; it's just that I never heard back from anyone, so, I decided to make the move.

Just throwing this out there, but in regards to your prediction in the banning thread about the falcons shutting this place down, I would think if they didn't even care enough to respond to your requests to appoint new mods, they're probably not shutting this place down.

Boogie Man likes this

Just throwing this out there, but in regards to your prediction in the banning thread about the falcons shutting this place down, I would think if they didn't even care enough to respond to your requests to appoint new mods, they're probably not shutting this place down.

Eh, perhaps. I hope they don't shut it down and I didn't "predict" they will. What I said is "I wouldn't be surprised if they did." I said that only because the same crap that goes on here is what got the "official" (NFL-sanctioned) New Orleans Saints board shut down. The reason Saints Report exists is because their official NFL board was shut down. I was here when that happened.

Good move Banker. Tuggle is a solid citizen and hardly ever kicks his dog....Ooops, has the statute of limitations run out yet here on dog abuse references?

Tuggle'2 and Supes™ like this

Tuggle is probably my favorite Falcons poster on the board. I look forward to the sarcasm in his posts. :lol:

Means a lot coming from the coolest Saint on the board. Enough moosh though.

Thanks all. Won't get crazy I promise. Just be goofy old me.

I remember when Tuggle first arrived at TATF. Young and full of Falcons Banter and good cheer. Seems but just yesterday he was sitting at his high chair with falcons facts dripin from his chin while he smiled that goofy grin. But I digress :-)

Bankerbird,

You have been awesome with your efforts to clean our Nest out. I do not post daily but I do come here daily to read other fans thoughts and catch up on the news about my beloved Falcons. Thank you for tossing out the filth as of late. it was a long time coming. The over all feel of topics flow more about the Atlanta Falcons lately and that is a good thing. I for one will be around more if things keep up like this..

Thank you.. p.s "Give em **** Tuggle" Keeper of the nights guard :-)

rounz and Supes™ like this

Congrats Tug!!!

Well deserved my friend/brother.

All the Brads of the internet world beware!

Haha!

Brad can come back as long as he kept his shtick in RC where it belongs. No hijacking all the threads in TATF. Would actually love to rub our win in his face this year.

Haha!

Brad can come back as long as he kept his shtick in RC where it belongs. No hijacking all the threads in TATF. Would actually love to rub our win in his face this year.

Problem is, they chased him out of RC- told him if he wanted to talk football, he was welcome, but take that nonsense elsewhere.

Congrats on being a mod, agree you were a good choice.

Tuggle'2 likes this

Problem is, they chased him out of RC- told him if he wanted to talk football, he was welcome, but take that nonsense elsewhere.

Congrats on being a mod, agree you were a good choice.

Well if he wanted to come back let RC deal with him. He can get laughed at by the entire NFCS and a few other teams fans not just Atlanta's. lol

Thanks man.

I wonder how many people who were completely against the idea are in here praising the move all of a sudden. Don't be afraid to raise your hand

I wonder how many people who were completely against the idea are in here praising the move all of a sudden. Don't be afraid to raise your hand

The ones who were completely against the idea of more mods were banned already lol.

It wouldn't bother me any. Some of my favorite posters don't even really seem to like me. lol

**** it...he went from being the man ag posting tyo THE man. ......why Tuggle. ...why?!?!?!?!

It feels like I am reliving young guns 2 where Pat Garrett went from cool dude to a copper!!

Contrats though.:)

Tuggle'2 likes this