Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

freebird310

Congrats To Tuggle

196 posts in this topic

Ahh Tuggle. I always knew ye were a Mod among men.

In all seriousness you and Monoxide are probably my two favorite posters on here, so congratulations. (Also shout out to KOG, Fibonacci, and Ya Boi J. Didn't forget y'all.)

u furrrgot sum1 else

Ahh Tuggle. I always knew ye were a Mod among men.

In all seriousness you and Monoxide are probably my two favorite posters on here, so congratulations. (Also shout out to KOG, Fibonacci, and Ya Boi J. Didn't forget y'all.)

I rekkin nobody gives a ratz behind about this ole boy. I never get a shoutout. :(

Being banned twice for this cause was so worth it now

holy crap you have returned. Man it is great seeing you.

I can confirm that Tuggle'14 is a new Mod. I was the one who made the decision to add him based on recommendations from some very well-respected board members.

Yepp,, That boy is a MESS!

Too bad being on the MOD Squad is such a thankless job.

But then again,,we are talking about Tuggle laugh.png Im good with it!

Tuggle'2, PokerSteve and Supes™ like this

holy crap you have returned. Man it is great seeing you.

o hai

ya dude just in time for your awesome posts of training camp!

Zach-Galifianakis-Cying.gif

Nah ..I,m just kidding they are some awesome posters.

LMBO

Zach-Galifianakis-Cying.gif

Nah ..I'm just kidding they are some awesome posters.

I haven't talked much to you, but you get points for that gif.:D

u furrrgot sum1 else

Right! I forgot Gritz! My bad. (They see me trollin.. They hatin..)

I rekkin nobody gives a ratz behind about this ole boy. I never get a shoutout. :(

My baaad! You're cool too! I don't remember which thread but I remember in one of my ABF threads you gave me a lot of advice. I appreciate that.

I haven't talked much to you, but you get points for that gif.biggrin.png

Right! I forgot Gritz! My bad. (They see me trollin.. They hatin..)

hahaha well played sir

EightyEight likes this

Tuggle's profile says he was last active at 5am this morning, so yeah, he's still asleep I reckon. What a surprise when he wakes up and logs on. Wish I could stick around to see it, but gotta go to work. CONGRATS TUGGLE!happy.png

Tuggle's profile says he was last active at 5am this morning, so yeah, he's still asleep I reckon. What a surprise when he wakes up and logs on. Wish I could stick around to see it, but gotta go to work. CONGRATS TUGGLE!happy.png

When you are a god ........you sleep when you want to ! laugh.png
Supes™ likes this

he deserves as do alot of others. I think he will be fair though and not just ban people off word of mouth. I'm sure he will delete and merge threads accordingly as well. Better not touch my **** though lol

I'm more excited about dupe threads getting merged than anything else. The front page could really benefit from some hourly housekeeping. I trust that Tuggle will take his new job seriously, despite the fact he's already taking time off. laugh.png

And to Tuggle: Congrats, Sir. Group 2 officially endorses your promotion. Now could you please explain how much it's going to cost to buy the new monthly "Ban Insurance" policies you're introducing? ph34r.png

I'm more excited about dupe threads getting merged than anything else. The front page could really benefit from some hourly housekeeping. I trust that Tuggle will take his new job seriously, despite the fact he's already taking time off. laugh.png

And to Tuggle: Congrats, Sir. Group 2 officially endorses your promotion. Now could you please explain how much it's going to cost to buy the new monthly "Ban Insurance" policies you're introducing? ph34r.png

I have 4 warning posts .......sad.png ... maybe he can help a brother out .....mellow.png
Shuswap and PokerSteve like this

First Pat Angerer and then Jeremy 'The All-Time Great' Ebert signed! Then now Tuggle is a mod! Superrrrrrrr Bowl Bound!

Awesome! Congrats Tuggle! You're definitely one of the best posters around here who isn't so sensitive to differing opinions!

We know your stalker clone has to be jealous right now lol! laugh.png

Tuggle'2 and freebird310 like this