Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

freebird310

Congrats To Tuggle

196 posts in this topic

Now is the time to kiss up to Tuggle before the season starts. Because we all know when the dirtybirds kick it off there will be some stupid comments said which might possibly be over the line.... So as a collective group I got y'all.....

We Love You Tuggle! (No Homo)

Atlfanstckndenver and Tuggle'2 like this

Now is the time to kiss up to Tuggle before the season starts. Because we all know when the dirtybirds kick it off there will be some stupid comments said which might possibly be over the line.... So as a collective group I got y'all.....

We Love You Tuggle! (No Homo)

ain't nobody finna kiss his ***. Get outta hea

Mr.Tuggle and Mr.Supes can I be Ernest T Bass...Mr,Gritz made me an avatar of Ernest T once upon a time...come on Man!!

Tuggle'2 likes this

Ahh Tuggle. I always knew ye were a Mod among men.

In all seriousness you and Monoxide are probably my two favorite posters on here, so congratulations. (Also shout out to KOG, Fibonacci, and Ya Boi J. Didn't forget y'all.)

ya_boi_j and Tuggle'2 like this

In all seriousness you and Monoxide are probably my two favorite posters on here, so congratulations. (Also shout out to KOG, Fibonacci, and Ya Boi J. Didn't forget y'all.)

respect returned
EightyEight likes this

Zach-Galifianakis-Cying.gif

Nah ..I'm just kidding they are some awesome posters.

Where is the bastage anyway?

He'll be along, unless BB accidentally banned him when he deputized him! laugh.png

I work a 2nd shift and don't get home until after midnight so I know Tuggle was up late last night because he was on. This is a really good set up as Banker is more active early on and Tuggle more so later in the day. No MOD can be in here 24-7, but this is the next best thing.