Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

freebird310

Congrats To Tuggle

196 posts in this topic

Question? Have you been given more leeways for bans and assigning new mods or did you get fed up with the lack of support from the front office and do these things on your own?

Either way the troll cleanup has been great and at least one new mod will help out alot.

It wasn't that I got "fed up"; it's just that I never heard back from anyone, so, I decided to make the move.

At the end of the day you all will still have to deal with the harsh reality that is the Falcons. Whether me or others are here or not to point them out to you. I see that no one wants to have honest discussions anymore, just tunnel vision. This is no better than Saints Report.

Nice knowing you

It wasn't that I got "fed up"; it's just that I never heard back from anyone, so, I decided to make the move.

Ouch, you may be right then one day they will just shut this place down not even realizing people are still here in fairly large numbers.

Thanks for stepping up and fixing what we all knew was broken. It's already a much nicer place to visit and should be alot better during the season.

Supes™ and BankerBird™ like this

He should take his *** to Saints Report then, because he's banned here now.

You are da man, BB! laugh.png

Tuggle was an obvious choice, folks. He's a good fellow and is almost always logged in. He must be sleeping in this morning, but he'll be along shortly. This is a good day for the boards!

I gotta say that he's the one that deserves it. Nobody hits these boards like Tuggle. NOBODY.

gotta step in and say that's a lie sir. He's not the only one here at wild hours.
Tuggle'2 likes this

You are da man, BB! laugh.png

Tuggle was an obvious choice, folks. He's a good fellow and is almost always logged in. He must be sleeping in this morning, but he'll be along shortly. This is a good day for the boards!

they gave him a day off today. He'll be on later though

great news. now don't go banning me. :P

I like that tuggle has been added. Simple fact he is on at night. and that is when some trolls strike. So now he will be able to clear it up on that end.

BankerBird, is there any other people who were added?

gotta step in and say that's a lie sir. He's not the only one here at wild hours.

well j I'm not gonna lie. I'm NOT HERE at wild hours mostly, so I can't really speak to that. If anything maybe he's a little too pc. Either way I'd say he deserves it.

Haha. Yea, why is it that the thread that congratulates tuggs as a moderator is like the first thread in three Years that he wasn't the first poster in. The trolls are tying him up over the steak now.

Tuggle'2 likes this

Congrats Tuggie Bear! Lol

Well deserved

I like that tuggle has been added. Simple fact he is on at night. and that is when some trolls strike. So now he will be able to clear it up on that end.

BankerBird, is there any other people who were added?

No. Only Tuggle'14.

well j I'm not gonna lie. I'm NOT HERE at wild hours mostly, so I can't really speak to you. If anything maybe he's a little too pc. Either way I'd say he deserves it.

he deserves as do alot of others. I think he will be fair though and not just ban people off word of mouth. I'm sure he will delete and merge threads accordingly as well. Better not touch my **** though lol

I'm not on here posting a lot but congrats to Tuggle. He seems like a good guy for the job from the post and topics I have read.

he deserves as do alot of others. I think he will be fair though and not just ban people off word of mouth. I'm sure he will delete and merge threads accordingly as well. Better not touch my **** though lol

lmao.