Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

freebird310

Congrats To Tuggle

196 posts in this topic

Well I'll be. Congrats Tuggle!

I can confirm that Tuggle'14 is a new Mod. I was the one who made the decision to add him based on recommendations from some very well-respected board members.

Haha hasnt Tuggle spearheaded the "Tuggle wouldn't be a good mod" campaign?

I think were all pleased with the move however. Although I guess we won't see any "off color" posts anymore

Tuggle'2 likes this

Thank god, our first new mini mod in over a decade. Holy moly this forums might be salvageable afterall.

Thanks to Banker for nuking the obvious trolls and calling out for new mod help. We still probably need at least 2 more mini mods and allow them to openly and quickly ban obvious trolls and swift accounts.

Tuggle'2, Ben Day Hoe and Supes™ like this

I can confirm that Tuggle'14 is a new Mod. I was the one who made the decision to add him based on recommendations from some very well-respected board members.

Question? Have you been given more leeways for bans and assigning new mods or did you get fed up with the lack of support from the front office and do these things on your own?

Either way the troll cleanup has been great and at least one new mod will help out alot.

Congrats to tuggle but **** all anyone cares about these days is mods, bans, and trolls. We made it through the Clowney era, everythings going to be ok..people say stupid **** all the time just ignore it and stop feeding them!

Congrats to tuggle but **** all anyone cares about these days is mods, bans, and trolls. We made it through the Clowney era, everythings going to be ok..people say stupid **** all the time just ignore it and stop feeding them!

Well with mods in place that will actually ban trolls maybe we can get past this and concentrate on just talking about football.