Jake Matthews Rated As Top 3 Rookies In Madden 15

Matthews and Mack both had an overall rating of 81 in Madden 15 and are tied for the 3rd highest overall for all rookies. Greg Robinson and Jadaveon Clowney both tied for 1st with an 83 overall.

Just thought it was fun. Did you guys like it? Was it fair?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000367261/article/madden-nfl-15-ratings-russell-wilson-shakes-up-qbs?campaign=Facebook_writers_rank

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000367261/article/madden-nfl-15-ratings-russell-wilson-shakes-up-qbs?campaign=Facebook_writers_rank

Kinda expected, olineman rookies usually taken in the first are usually rated in the top 5 of their draft class in madden. I member Warmack was an 84 when he first was drafted.

I'm just,curious if they will have him listed as an LT or RT in the game.

Also agree with Watkins being rated higher, he should be the second highest rated rookie. It should be him at 83 with Robinson and Matthews at 82 Mack at 81

Edited by Falkonator

Wish they actually made a new game instead of just changing stats, names and putting the new year on the cover year after year.. Madden used to be great.

That's the reason I haven't bought Madden for the past 3 years. They change 1 thing and call it a brand new edition. It's now a pathetic scheme for them to make more money for minimal work. They're not even trying anymore - I can't remember the last time a BIG change or addition was made.

sounds like call of duty, battlefield, nba 2k,mlb the show, Mario kart, I can go on and on and on

yup basically about majority of games that people buy are similar to it's previous version, I still love it even if it's very smimilar to the previous version. Can't wait for this madden to come out

Borderlands 2 is pretty fresh

Edit: ill also add Fallout

Yeah man. People keep giving these weak excuses as to why madden is this and that. Most are still just upset that 2k is gone. That's good and all but have a legit excuse for not liking something. If you don't have one, why waste your time

yup basically about majority of games that people buy are similar to it's previous version, I still love it even if it's very smimilar to the previous version. Can't wait for this madden to come out

Yeah man. I can't think of one game that I own that isn't remotely similar to the previous in the series. I understand the want for another 2k game but good grief keep the complaining realistic lol

Yeah man. I can't think of one game that I own that isn't remotely similar to the previous in the series. I understand the want for another 2k game but good grief keep the complaining realistic lol

yea man I have one game that isn't like another and that's WatchDogs cuz it's the first of it's kind. Even the NEW GTAV that came out last year is very similar from GTA San Andreas from 10yrs ago.

Like u said all ppl complain is cuz their is no more NFL2K. Not really that Madden is bad.

The only problem I had with Madden was Madden 13 (the one a/ Megatron on the cover) that was the worst Madden I've ever played. Graphics and gameplay were ****.

the new engine wasn't ready. Too any issues with that engine at first. Next Gen was a step up last year but I feel the graphics could and should have been better. Game play was greatly improved. This year graphics have taken a huge leap forward.

the new engine wasn't ready. Too any issues with that engine at first. Next Gen was a step up last year but I feel the graphics could and should have been better. Game play was greatly improved. This year graphics have taken a huge leap forward.

the new engine honestly threw me off, I was great on 360. Then transferred last month to Xone and it feels way diff, it is better but didn't expect a huge change, and lime u said graphics where not so great but they weren't given much time to work on the game with the time given after the Xone and ps4 came out

the new engine honestly threw me off, I was great on 360. Then transferred last month to Xone and it feels way diff, it is better but didn't expect a huge change, and lime u said graphics where not so great but they weren't given much time to work on the game with the time given after the Xone and ps4 came out

PS4 version looks bad ***... can't wait

yea man I have one game that isn't like another and that's WatchDogs cuz it's the first of it's kind. Even the NEW GTAV that came out last year is very similar from GTA San Andreas from 10yrs ago.

Like u said all ppl complain is cuz their is no more NFL2K. Not really that Madden is bad.

I completely agree about the new GTA. **** ain't changed a bit lol. Only game changer this time around is playing with 3 interchangeable characters. Woo hoo lol

my biggest challenge on ps4 is throwing. I can't go a single game without throwing interceptions left and right. I know that they boosted pass coverage up a ton and improved the awareness a huge deal but **** man lol. The presentation can use a little boost as well although I'll admit that I'm not one to sit through anything like that nor pay attention to what the crowd is doing

my biggest challenge on ps4 is throwing. I can't go a single game without throwing interceptions left and right. I know that they boosted pass coverage up a ton and improved the awareness a huge deal but **** man lol. The presentation can use a little boost as well although I'll admit that I'm not one to sit through anything like that nor pay attention to what the crowd is doing

yup the picks are my struggle right now, I'm constantly throwing 2 picks a gm, had one game with 6 picks. It's pretty bad, I ignore the graphics with this one as it was the first one to hit the next gen, if the NEW madden is bad in graphic I'll be worried. Gameplay always improves in some way or fashion.

yup the picks are my struggle right now, I'm constantly throwing 2 picks a gm, had one game with 6 picks. It's pretty bad, I ignore the graphics with this one as it was the first one to hit the next gen, if the NEW madden is bad in graphic I'll be worried. Gameplay always improves in some way or fashion.

If all the game play videos from early builds are any indication of what's truly to come we should be good in the graphics department. Some animations can use more work but it's a step in the right direction.

Wide Receiver

Calvin Johnson (99), Brandon Marshall (96), Andre Johnson (95), A.J. Green (95), Dez Bryant (94)

Tight End

Jimmy Graham (97), Rob Gronkowski (96), Vernon Davis (94), Jason Witten (93), Greg Olsen (88)

Offensive Line

Joe Thomas (98), Evan Mathis (97), Josh Sitton (97), Trent Williams (95), Joe Staley (94)

Defensive End

J.J. Watt (99), Robert Quinn (97), Cameron Wake (96), Calais Campbell (96), Cameron Jordan (93), Muhammad Wilkerson (93)

Wide Receiver

Calvin Johnson (99), Brandon Marshall (96), Andre Johnson (95), A.J. Green (95), Dez Bryant (94)

Tight End

Jimmy Graham (97), Rob Gronkowski (96), Vernon Davis (94), Jason Witten (93), Greg Olsen (88)

Offensive Line

Joe Thomas (98), Evan Mathis (97), Josh Sitton (97), Trent Williams (95), Joe Staley (94)

Defensive End

J.J. Watt (99), Robert Quinn (97), Cameron Wake (96), Calais Campbell (96), Cameron Jordan (93), Muhammad Wilkerson (93)

WTF where is Julio rated??