What Will Roddy White And Andre Rison Soon Have In Common?

I just realized that Roddy should reach 10,000 career receiving yards this season. He now has 9,436 yards. The only other Falcon receiver to accomplish that was Andre Rison with 10,205 yards. For Roddy that's 564 more to 10.000 and 770 more to pass Andre Rison. He should accomplish that this season. I know it's a little premature, but congratulations to Roddy White.biggrin.png

Id like to officially announce that I have knocked on wood the appropriate amount of times to properly dejynx him. Guys let's please try to avoid such direct jynxing from here on out with any of our precious Falcons.

I seriously did too. lol

Labels out mofos!

I just realized that Roddy should reach 10,000 career receiving yards this season. He now has 9,436 yards. The only other Falcon receiver to accomplish that was Andre Rison with 10,205 yards. For Roddy that's 564 more to 10.000 and 770 more to pass Andre Rison. He should accomplish that this season. I know it's a little premature, but congratulations to Roddy White.biggrin.png

We should put whoever started a trade Roddy thread/comment and make a sticky of them.

For public shaming, and all.