Your Help Would Be Greatly Appreciated !?!?

So my gf has decided that since training camp begins on my b- day that she would take me down to Flowery Branch as part of my gift!! We will be there for the first three days of camp. I just want to make it a memorable b-day, we will be traveling 300 miles one way. My questions to my fellow Falcon fans are can you only take still shot photography? also would a sign of some sorts be allowed? finally and most important can you please give me some tips on gettiing autographs? Thank you for your time!!

So my gf has decided that since training camp begins on my b- day that she would take me down to Flowery Branch as part of my gift!! We will be there for the first three days of camp. I just want to make it a memorable b-day, we will be traveling 300 miles one way. My questions to my fellow Falcon fans are can you only take still shot photography? also would a sign of some sorts be allowed? finally and most important can you please give me some tips on gettiing autographs? Thank you for your time!!

So I heard this Joplo Bartu guy is pretty cool he will give you autographs.....

But really I'm almost positive they have an autograph session after TC so you can meet and greet and get an autograph from some of your falcons favorites.

Guest fibonacci

Glad you are coming up. I will be there but not popsting my work here.

1. anyhow, You can take pictures. You can bring your DSLR but not a zoom lens.

2. Signs can come in.

3. I can recommend places for autographs but it's all up in the air. But at the end of the camp the players go around on the line and sign.

4. No food or water can be brought in. But you can purchase hot dogs, burgers, pretzels, decent size Gatorade and etc. for 1$. they are very reasonable on their prices.

are you taking any kids?

Guest fibonacci

Best bet is to get your girlfriend out their to get the autographs. You'll be competing with kids for them. I've been for the past two years and I don't think they would mind you taking videos. I have, and if they did mind how would the know.

Videos is a big no no. don't even sit there acting like you are standing there looking through your viewfinder. if they do not hear your shutter "snap, snpa snap". then they know you are recording. And they are now kicking people out and taking their cameras. Pictures are OK.

Congrats on the awesome BDay present. Sounds like a cool chick. As far as the questions, not a clue. Somebody else will have to answer those lol

Yeah she is awesome, I have converted her from someone who could care less about football into a LEGIT Falcons fan. She could tell you the majority of the starting lineup, she got gear and what not.. love it biggrin.png

2. Signs can come in.

3. I can recommend places for autographs but it's all up in the air. But at the end of the camp the players go around on the line and sign.

4. No food or water can be brought in. But you can purchase hot dogs, burgers, pretzels, decent size Gatorade and etc. for 1$. they are very reasonable on their prices.

are you taking any kids?

Not taking any kids, seems like i should "RENT-A-KID" to get autographs haha. thanks for the insight

Guest fibonacci

Not taking any kids, seems like i should "RENT-A-KID" to get autographs haha. thanks for the insight

lol. I was just wondering because they do things for kids.

also a group signs. Like all DB's on one day. then QB's the next day. then D-line next day. and etc etc.

2. Signs can come in.

are you taking any kids?

Why aren't you posting here?

I wonder why George Clooney didn't have a disguised Batman voice?

Clooney's Batman voice just sounded like typical Clooney.

How did Commissioner Gordon not figure out that his version of Batman was Bruce Wayne?

Yeah he was terrible. lol

Just read this the other day ironically enough.

http://moviepilot.com/posts/2014/07/18/the-scientific-secret-behind-batman-s-hidden-identity-revealed-2094248?lt_source=external,manual#!bjrJcN

Yeah he was terrible. lol

Just read this the other day ironically enough.

http://moviepilot.co...,manual#!bjrJcN

I actually thought that Clooney as Batman in the same movie with Schwarzenegger as Mr. Freeze would of made for at least a good Batman movie.

I was in awe how terrible Clooney was when I bought it on VHS. He was the biggest reason why that movie failed even though there were other things horrible about that movie as well.