Madden Nfl 15

#1ATLFALCONSFAN

New features of Madden NFL 15:

http://www.easports....en-nfl/features

I for one am tired of not being able to play with the Falcons due to their awful D. It will be interesting to see how the defense, particularly the D-line, will shape out:

Madden NFL 25 ratings:

Tyson Jackson: 75 overall

Paul Soliai: 85 overall

Jonathan Babineaux: 85 overall

Ready to see the ratings which will be released tomorrow 07/21/14.

Edited by #1ATLFALCONSFAN

That's a low rating for Tyson Jackson. I have always played with the falcons and if your skills are good you can make the defense work.

If you're a true Madden'er you CAN win with any team. I have won at least one on-line game with EVERY team on the game.

ALL ABOUT WHAT THEY CALL SKILLS!

Some are born with it, others have to practice them.

I win plenty of games playing with the Falcons on Madden. However, my point is that even when I do, the defense plays poorly. More specifically, an abundance of missed tackles, dropping easy INT's, below average pursuit to the ball, poor d-line/oline play.

That's a low rating for Tyson Jackson. I have always played with the falcons and if your skills are good you can make the defense work.

After looking at the latest Madden NFL 25 ratings:

Tyson Jackson: 84 overall

Paul Soliai: 87 overall

Jonathan Babineaux: 84 overall

...Beasts.

If you're a true Madden'er you CAN win with any team. I have won at least one on-line game with EVERY team on the game.

ALL ABOUT WHAT THEY CALL SKILLS!

Some are born with it, others have to practice them.

Yes sir. I watch imavriq on YouTube. He plays with every team no matter who his opponent is. His motto is "scheme over teams"

I win plenty of games playing with the Falcons on Madden. However, my point is that even when I do, the defense plays poorly. More specifically, an abundance of missed tackles, dropping easy INT's, below average pursuit to the ball, poor d-line/oline play.

Yeah it sucks bad but I can usually overcome it but man a brotha has to really focus in, LOL!!!

Lol me too, I have to score 35 plus and usually start fast. I find playing man to man on defense with them is better for me.

I saw you online last night. Would have sent you a request but you were already in a game. Beat someone 39-14 this morning. I ran up the score because dude wouldn't let me run the clock down like I wanted to

I saw you online last night. Would have sent you a request but you were already in a game. Beat someone 39-14 this morning. I ran up the score because dude wouldn't let me run the clock down like I wanted to

When I logged on I didn't see you so I only played two games though. Wife allowed me to play a couple, LOL!!

When I logged on I didn't see you so I only played two games though. Wife allowed me to play a couple, LOL!!

I bought injustice last night and saw you on. I went on to sleep. Injustice is on sale for Playstation plus member. $8.40. Had to jump on it. I'm undefeated online in madden sitting at 5-0. I think I'm gonna retire undefeated and restart against you guys here in the new game. I got 5 of yall on my friend list, we can probably get an online season going this year

Yeah it sucks bad but I can usually overcome it but man a brotha has to really focus in, LOL!!!

I only play with the Falcons. I'm no traitor. ....but I do wonder how I win games with that defense sometimes. But I score a ton of points.

Lol yeah the offense carries the team without a doubt and it would be nice to have some balance. The new additions on both lines should be a huge difference this year.

Lol me too, I have to score 35 plus and usually start fast. I find playing man to man on defense with them is better for me.

Man to man is the way to go. Zones aren't nearly as efficient with the Falcons.

What are your tags blkbigdog35 and ya_boi_j?