Bucs 2014 Playoffs...not A Guarantee..

jb 3.0

"There’s little doubt Smith will be better than predecessor Greg Schiano. Smith is a proven winner in the NFL. Players like working for him and he commands respect. All that being said, Smith still faces a tough job. This team was 4-12 last season. The Bucs were very aggressive in free agency and that will help. But turning this team completely around might be more than a one-year project."

It's tough turning things around in one offseason. It's not like this team has even been close to playoff caliber the last 5 seasons, and when you factor in the coaching they've had, it's a wonder they've won as many games as they have. The Bucs have a lot more usable talent than they've had the last couple of seasons, and finally have what is considered to be a top coaching staff, so there's reason for hope, BUT they'll have a tough road to hoe this season as far as sniffing the playoffs. Plus, I wouldn't want to see them get in simply to go one & done like the other playoff teams we've had since Super Bowl XXXVII.

laugh.png Yup, They'd be King of the Turds.laugh.pnglaugh.png

Catch-22. You guys would still have Schiano if you were in that division. He would've had the Bucs as division champions in his first year as HC.

Not sure if any Buc fan would care though, if Schiano was still there... since they'd have a winning record every year and a sure spot in the playoffs.

JB- calls Falcons fans homers because they think Ryan is a top 10 QB. Then starts a thread about Bucs in the playoffs

Its the start of a new season, everyone has more of a chance at the playoffs over Ryan taking the next step.... With that said, as one coach mora once said. "playoffs! Playoffs!?!"

Lol

Its the start of a new season, everyone has more of a chance at the playoffs over Ryan taking the next step.... With that said, as one coach mora once said. "playoffs! Playoffs!?!"

Lol

Who wrote Ryan is taking that next step? Surely wasn't I.

Anyway, Falcons fans are 'homers' because they back their pro-bowl QB. But a 4-12 team with new coaches and a huge question mark at QB making the post - season is completely reasonable.

What a load of ****

But a 4-12 team with new coaches and a huge question mark at QB making the post - season is completely reasonable.

What a load of ****

go tell that to Andy Ried, Alex smith and their 2013 kansas city Chiefs big guy.... Lets all jus act like THATS never happaned before :)

Catch-22. You guys would still have Schiano if you were in that division. He would've had the Bucs as division champions in his first year as HC.

Not sure if any Buc fan would care though, if Schiano was still there... since they'd have a winning record every year and a sure spot in the playoffs.

Nope! We'd be just like the Falcons.........DEFINITELY DON'T WANT THAT!wink.png

Who wrote Ryan is taking that next step? Surely wasn't I.

Anyway, Falcons fans are 'homers' because they back their pro-bowl QB. But a 4-12 team with new coaches and a huge question mark at QB making the post - season is completely reasonable.

What a load of ****

Sombodies panties got bunched! Ask Des 2.0 to give you a hand with that.laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

You do realize that JB hates Matt Ryan right? lol

HATE? No way! I don't HATE anybody. I just don't believe him to be what most Falcon fans try to make us believe he is. That could easily change if he ever started to deliver on what they continually profess. I never believed Brees was that great, until he started to show just how good he was season after season, with his ability to take over games with half the offensive weapons Ryan's had since 2008.

If you're gonna tell me how great your quarterback is, you'd better not have so much evidence laying around of how it just isn't so.wink.png

HATE? No way! I don't HATE anybody. I just don't believe him to be what most Falcon fans try to make us believe he is. That could easily change if he ever started to deliver on what they continually profess. I never believed Brees was that great, until he started to show just how good he was season after season, with his ability to take over games with half the offensive weapons Ryan's had since 2008.

If you're gonna tell me how great your quarterback is, you'd better not have so much evidence laying around of how it just isn't so.wink.png

Oh aight. I can understand that.

Edited by TheWake1