Nfl Yearbook

Watching right now... I hope this isn't just a big Gonzo love fest.

The first couple of minutes of it looks promising. I figured the show would be talking about how the Falcons run of relevance was over but it's taking the approach that 2013 was just a blip and in 2014 the Falcons will be good again.

I've never watched this but I thought it was a highlight show. I was expecting something different.

For teams that had good seasons it is a highlight show of the last season. But for teams like the Falcons that had a bad season and it's more of a preview show for the upcoming season. Watch the Saints or Panthers one and you'll see the difference.

Could someone upload it on youtube?

Youtube takes things down too quickly. You may want to try vimeo, dailymotion, or blip. For example, the yearbook from 2010 was uploaded to vimeo, and it's still there. Youtube would've taken it down long ago.

Youtube takes things down too quickly. You may want to try vimeo, dailymotion, or blip. For example, the yearbook from 2010 was uploaded to vimeo, and it's still there. Youtube would've taken it down long ago.

There is 2008, 2009 and 2010 all on Vimeo. I wish I could see 2011 and 2012 since I never got to see those.

Man I just watched it and it was really good. It shows you just how good this team can be this year given the adversity we faced. Ryan went through heIl last year and fought to the end with guys like HD, Johnson, Davis and Toilolo getting more looks than normal. That bodes well for a year where they will be counted on.

One thing I didn't realize is we added so much beef to both lines. I know we always talk about it, but when seeing them presented like they did, you realize we added about 1500 pounds to the lines.

we had more highlights than what it showed, NFL yearbook has changed in the past few years, they used to make a 4-12 team look like SB champions on NFL year book back in the day but of course that was before the NFL films legand passed away.

I liked the way they did it. Actually got me excited about the upcoming season.