Nfc South On Nfln All Day

Born A-Ginn

Kicking it off with the week 1 Falcons and Saints game.

Man, you can feel the optimism coming through the TV screen. That first Falcons scoring drive the offensive line looks great, SJax running good, Harry D looking good, Julio looking good, defense looking good.

What happened?

Anyways, Saints/Panthers, Panthers/Patriots comes on afterwards... then it's the NFCS year in review thing later on tonight where they dedicate 30 minutes to each team.

Kicking it off with the week 1 Falcons and Saints game.

Man, you can feel the optimism coming through the TV screen. That first Falcons scoring drive the offensive line looks great, SJax running good, Harry D looking good, Julio looking good, defense looking good.

What happened?

Saints = falcon season crushers

The funny thing is he kept calling them even though they were being sniffed out

Exactly, and after watching the last 2 minutes of the game again, it's obvious that once again Harper and Jenkins were victimized, it's like teams picked on those 2 if they wanted to go on a GW drive lol. I saw plays harper and jenk failed to make on the drive I think Vacarro and Byrd make.

Exactly, and after watching the last 2 minutes of the game again, it's obvious that once again Harper and Jenkins were victimized, it's like teams picked on those 2 if they wanted to go on a GW drive lol. I saw plays harper and jenk failed to make on the drive I think Vacarro and Byrd make.

You gotta give the Panthers credit though, cause when the game was on the line they went towards the two weakest links in the secondary and capitalized nicely. Gotta give credit to their Oline on that long pass to Ginn, Cam had wayyyy to much time on that play.

Edited by meezy0236

Thank God they're not playing any Buccaneer games from last season.ph34r.png

Lol I thought that was kind of funny how they just straight up said "naahh, we'll pass on the Buc". Trying to stay away from another MRSA outbreak I guess.

They could've at least showed that 30 whatever it was beatdown y'all gave the Falcons. Can never see them lose enough. :lol: