Matt And Roddy Having Some Fun Hanging Out.

Yeah sorry to hear about that. My son messed his knee up playing football some years back. It was very painful as a father. But he looks better than ever now!

Ive been through it all. A lot here know my injury history. Ive broken my back badly. I nearly severed my left arm, only nerve was left intact and the only reason they saved it. I have been tormented and blessed with injury and my ability to heal and recover. Had to learn how to walk again, had to work out and curl soup cans for a year. It's all about will power bro.

All this is one of the reasons I'm such a chipper person. Ive known bad and petty things like football and message board drama make me laugh.

Ive been through it all. A lot here know my injury history. Ive broken my back badly. I nearly severed my left arm, only nerve was left intact and the only reason they saved it. I have been tormented and blessed with injury and my ability to heal and recover. Had to learn how to walk again, had to work out and curl soup cans for a year. It's all about will power bro.

All this is one of the reasons I'm such a chipper person. Ive known bad and petty things like football and message board drama make me laugh.

What kind of sex are you having?

Thanks bro, its my 4th this year. All cause I dropped a 35lb dumbell on it working out. Had tenden damage and the beginnings of a bone infection. Terrible stuff.

As a famous character down our part of the world has said in a movie "Once were Warriors" To much weights not enough speed work Bro.lol..See the movie and you'll get it.

Hope you get well soon Tuggle.

As a famous character down our part of the world has said in a movie "Once were Warriors" To much weights not enough speed work Bro.lol..See the movie and you'll get it.

Hope you get well soon Tuggle.

Dude that is one of my favorite movies ever. When I first saw it in the 90s I wanted to be a Maori so bad! lol