Ever Been Robbed?

LouDog.

Due to a bad turn of events last night I ended up being robbed for 300 bucks. Already figured out who did it and already handled the situation but man I dont see how someone can live with themselves being a thief. I was brought up extremely poor and went hungry before I would still food, yet you have people going around robbing because they are too lazy to do anything else. I dont get it.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed, I can't stand liars or thieves and yes, I have been stolen from. It was behind my back, not robbed at gunpoint or anything overly dramatic though...

This was 2 guys with knives and masks. Found out afterwards that I knew who they were and just got done paying one a visit. Got my cash back and then some

My house got broken into last year by a couple of teenagers, it was raining, in the middle of the day, and the little ******** threw a rock through a back window and used the air conditioning unit to climb into the window (they left teen - pre-teen sized foot prints on the AC). They climbed through that window past my big screen, xbox, dvd player, stereo, etc . . ., walked right past our lap tops, and went straight into my bedroom and started rifling through my wife's drawers in her dresser. We had an alarm, which until that day we set for the 60 delay (we now set it for instant) so they had a minute to go through a few drawers before it went off. They took some of her prescription medications, walked out the front door, and left it wide open. Poor Waylon was in his crate, they left him alone. Never caught the ******* either. A detective left us a VM saying they picked up a pair that admitted to throwing a rock through someone's window, but he never would return our calls. I wanted to prosecute them. Oh well.

It sucked, we felt violated.

that's messed up. Never been robbed. Have got stuff stolen from me.

I use to be good friends with these guys but apparently over the years they got hooked on meth pretty hard. I just happened to be the guy around when they decided to rob someone apparently.

My house got broken into last year by a couple of teenagers, it was raining, in the middle of the day, and the little ******** threw a rock through a back window and used the air conditioning unit to climb into the window (they left teen - pre-teen sized foot prints on the AC). They climbed through that window past my big screen, xbox, dvd player, stereo, etc . . ., walked right past our lap tops, and went straight into my bedroom and started rifling through my wife's drawers in her dresser. We had an alarm, which until that day we set for the 60 delay (we now set it for instant) so they had a minute to go through a few drawers before it went off. They took some of her prescription medications, walked out the front door, and left it wide open. Poor Waylon was in his crate, they left him alone. Never caught the ******* either. A detective left us a VM saying they picked up a pair that admitted to throwing a rock through someone's window, but he never would return our calls. I wanted to prosecute them. Oh well.

It sucked, we felt violated.

It **** sure sucks. Some people are just scum.

Yep. was 14 and got robbed by 4 other teens with knives.

I gave them my cash, then over the next few weeks I found each and every one of them and took my cash back out of their ***** and spent their parents cash on their hospital bills.

Oddly enough I never had another incident like that in my neighborhood once word got around about street justice

Yep. was 14 and got robbed by 4 other teens with knives.

I gave them my cash, then over the next few weeks I found each and every one of them and took my cash back out of their ***** and spent their parents cash on their hospital bills.

Oddly enough I never had another incident like that in my neighborhood once word got around about street justice

yeah i just stomped one of them and then emptied his pockets.

When I was a bank teller I had a guy pass me a note saying he had a gun and demanded money. I wasn't really feeling up to testing him and finding out if he was telling the truth so I gave him what I had in my drawer and he walked out quietly. The guy I was working with had no idea I'd even been robbed.

They caught the guy a few days later. He's still in jail.

My dads house got broken into and he got robbed for thousands of dollars worth of merchandise, the guy left threats inside of the house too. He had my childhood photos laying on the dining room table with a hole between the middle of my forehead, as if, if he called the cops, I would be dead. Nevertheless, the junkie got caught a few days later, robbing other houses down the street. Dudes in jail now.

My mom got held at gunpoint working in a jewelry store, gun to her face, while they smash and grabbed everything in sight. They never got caught.

Personally.... I've never been robbed. But i'm waiting on the day when someone attempts it. My family has been f*cked with so much over sh*t like this I might kill a dude who trys to rob me. I'll refuse to go down easy.

I was in a bank when it got robbed by two dudes with guns and masks.They came in yelling super loud all you mofo get on the floor and don't say a got dam word.Every body got down and you could hear one of them jump over the tellers counter and grab up the cash,they were in and out inprobably 2 min.all they wanted was the banks money they didn't bother anybody else,it shook me up though,the FBI came and took statements ,never did catch the guys.

My house was burglarized in Hawaii ( highest property crime rate in US ) , I know it was a little gang of skateboard faggots that did it, but could not prove. Insurance company took care though. Was robbed of my wallet once at shotgun point down around University Ave. area years ago. That one was dicey, for a split second I saw Vahalla. Started packing shortly thereafter and still do cool.png

Yeah a few times actually. Car has been broken into when I lived in Phenix City, house got broken into when I lived in Auburn, got jumped and robbed leaving a bar in law school back in like 07 (Montgomery, AL). Never had any weapons pulled on me, though. Getting jumped is shiit. Had a concussion, cracked cheek bone, and numerous bruises and other wounds. 4 v 1 is never good odds. Funny thing is, I only had about $80 on me at the time.

I had someone TRY and rob me long ago. Word to the wise, never try and rob a Ranger!!!

I thought I was pretty tough till I saw the barrel of that 12 gauge 2 feet away from my face. Was looking at a spec house and guy appeared in the alley out of nowhere ... Almost pooped my pants LOL, I gave the fker my wallet ASAP, he looked like a real hungry mofo ....unsure.png