New Stadium Video

Love it!!! Can't wait. That area will be a showcase and a huge tourist attraction. CNN Center, Philips Arena, Georgia Aquarium, NCAA College Football Hall of Fame, Civil Rights Museum, Centennial Olympic Park, Georgia Dome, Georgia World Congress Center, Castleberry Hill, World of Coca Cola and the Pantheon all within walking distance. Additional commercial and residential developments are well underway. Heard that Blank could eventually move the Branch to the area. I've driven by there a few times in the last month. Making great progress. See for yourself:

http://newstadium.atlantafalcons.com/webcam/

Love it!!! Can't wait. That area will be a showcase and a huge tourist attraction. CNN Center, Philips Arena, Georgia Aquarium, NCAA College Football Hall of Fame, Civil Rights Museum, Centennial Olympic Park, Georgia Dome, Georgia World Congress Center, Castleberry Hill, World of Coca Cola and the Pantheon all within walking distance. Additional commercial and residential developments are well underway. Heard that Blank could eventually move the Branch to the area. I've driven by there a few times in the last month. Making great progress. See for yourself:

http://newstadium.at...ons.com/webcam/

I agree it looks a lot better than it used too.

http://newstadium.at...ons.com/webcam/

They finally did something other than just moving dirt the other day. You can see where they've started putting in cement with beams for the foundation.

Is it just me or did I notice not only the rooftop flower petals opening up, but the four outside walls as well? Haven't seen that before.

http://newstadium.at...WwuY29t&urlid=3

I'll have to rewatch it. All I noticed was the camera shutter thing like normal. That would be weird as ish if the whole thing moved. Makes me think it's actually a transformer in hiding! Next thing we know it's gonna change into a giant monster truck and drive away.

I'll have to rewatch it. All I noticed was the camera shutter thing like normal. That would be weird as ish if the whole thing moved. Makes me think it's actually a transformer in hiding! Next thing we know it's gonna change into a giant monster truck and drive away.

Check the vid at 1:00. I think I saw the whole dam thing open up on four ground level tracks. Neva seent dat b4.

I think that is just the lense looking thing on top of the stadium that is moving, not the sidewalls of the stadium/

You might be right but I just looked at it again and at 1:00 the whole dam thing opens in eight parts as if its just an open air stadium with eight movable walls and no flower petals on top. Look at the tracks on the ground. I don't know, maybe that's the $2B concept. If that's what they go with, you better step away from them tracks or you might get swept into the gulch when they open it.