Butcher of Bankhead

Cops Senselessly Kill Another American Citizen

2,682 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, eatcorn said:

And there are laws in place to deal with people who do really stupid things in court, not by having a lone officer act as judge, jury and executioner.

Why should a black man doing something really stupid be stripped of his right to due process?

Most people know that doing something stupid that might get you killed... might actually kill you.

2 hours ago, eatcorn said:

And there are laws in place to deal with people who do really stupid things in court, not by having a lone officer act as judge, jury and executioner.

Why should a black man doing something really stupid be stripped of his right to due process?

LOL at your sad little inference.  Nobody is talking about it being ok to take away due process from a whole race of people. Police officers are regularly held accountable for shooting black people.  In fact, recently there's been a rush to judgement in cases that turned out deadly force was warranted.  Of course, not before whole city blocks were burned to the ground in protest.  

silentbob1272 likes this

18 hours ago, eatcorn said:

Who is treating the police like anything?

19 hours ago, Grrrillapmpn Inc.® said:

Black people go to jail for killing black people. **** black people go to jail for no good reason at all. If my kid is killed by a black person odds are "justice" will be served

The problem is as long as the murderer is a police officer all is forgiven...And they get paid vacation out of it. 

No I don't treat everyone as gun toting murderers encouraged to, and rewarded for killing me...just the police. 

19 hours ago, kicker said:

I've only seen one instance recently where a black man was killed by police while doing absolutely nothing wrong, and that police officer was charged with murder.  The others, while questionable in their killing, still involved black men doing something really ******* stupid.  

I think this is the point of the thread.  Doing something stupid should not qualify someone for death by firing squad.

3 hours ago, mfaulk57158 said:

I think this is the point of the thread.  Doing something stupid should not qualify someone for death by firing squad.

I repeat: Doing something stupid that might kill... might actually kill you.

56 minutes ago, lostone said:

Can't  tell if he shot the kid or not

Edit: kid was not shot

I love the caption from the magazine.  Let's not mention that he got charged by a group of little punks and then was getting swung at after being shoved over the hedges.  Not sure what started it either.  Just too much not known to really say anything other than kids don't need to charge cops or swing at them like that.  That's just dumb...

13 minutes ago, capologist said:

I love the caption from the magazine.  Let's not mention that he got charged by a group of little punks...

There is a lot missing from the story.  Why was he jacking up the kid in the first place.  If some random guy in plain close says he is a cop, am I just supposed to believe him?

Just now, lostone said:

There is a lot missing from the story.  Why was he jacking up the kid in the first place.  If some random guy in plain close says he is a cop, am I just supposed to believe him?

Where are the parents?

8 minutes ago, Doozer said:

Where are the parents?

So if parents are working and this is after school, why do the parents have to be there?  Do you hover over your kids when they aren't at school?

HolyMoses and Statick like this

4 minutes ago, lostone said:

Absolutely there's a lot missing, I just didn't think the magazine was being fair at all.  They act like the guy had the gun pulled from the beginning when the facts are he didn't pull the gun until he got charged and swung at.  Thing I hate about these videos is they never show what led up to it so we just don't know.  Seems like these kids are from the neighborhood and I don't know about you, but I knew the cops in the neighborhood...lol

15 minutes ago, lostone said:

So if parents are working and this is after school, why do the parents have to be there?  Do you hover over your kids when they aren't at school?

Looks like the cop was trying to move the kid. Parents should be notified immediately when minors are involved.

Just make everyone sit on the sidewalk until the adults arrive.

36 minutes ago, Doozer said:

Looks like the cop was trying to move the kid. Parents should be notified immediately when minors are involved.

"Sorry kids, please stop pushing me I need to call this kids parents immediately.  Please have a seat and it will all work out."

something like that?     

11 hours ago, capologist said:

I love the caption from the magazine.  Let's not mention that he got charged by a group of little punks and then was getting swung at after being shoved over the hedges.  Not sure what started it either.  Just too much not known to really say anything other than kids don't need to charge cops or swing at them like that.  That's just dumb...

My kids would've never been sitting around there waiting to see what happens.  If anything they would called 911 and gotten out of harms way.  That was a while back though, parents must be different now I guess?  Film it and hang around is the new standard it seems.  Of course my kids still used phone booths. :lol:   

6 hours ago, notthatcool said:

A little background on the video above.  Seems stupid how this whole thing even got started....

https://apnews.com/47728b0e2bee4de4a41d389268943528/Off-duty-officer's-fight-with-teens-sets-off-protests

200_s.gif

Seriously? :lol:

My parent's had recently bought a corner lot where kids routinely cut the corner through their property. They had a problem with a group of kids who rode their bikes recklessly fast through the driveway. (narrowly missing my mom, once).  So my Dad built:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyNrOjUfaypdAeuzt1x1-

I heard that it stopped being a problem after the first biker face-planted.

To sum up: There are better ways to deal with bratty kids.

....those were 13-year old kids? We really need to get steroids out of our food.

On 2/23/2017 at 8:51 AM, Doozer said:

ROFL cause that's going to work. You don't know kids these days. Heck a 15 year old is more likely to shoot you than a 30 year old.