Butcher of Bankhead

Cops Senselessly Kill Another American Citizen

2,735 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

Isn't everyone just some random guy on a football forum. You claim I am severely butthurt, but you are the one having a meltdown right now. 

Doesn't this also describe everyone? Also if you didn't care, then why write this whole thing up? Also why ask where I was in the Temp thread after the election? You are trying to tell me I do not matter, but your actions say otherwise.

I thought you were suicidal after the election which is why I asked. That was a major hit to your liberal agenda that you've been force feeding us for all these months. But you're back on your high horse again and spamming tweets that no one cares to read. So bring on the nonstop butthurt anti-Trump tweets that help you sleep at night :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, SpongeDad said:

I thought you were suicidal after the election which is why I asked. That was a major hit to your liberal agenda that you've been force feeding us for all these months. But you're back on your high horse again and spamming tweets that no one cares to read. So bring on the nonstop butthurt anti-Trump tweets that help you sleep at night :rolleyes:

GF, Sponge has a point here.  Campaign time is over your "guy" lost even though you campaigned for the mrs. vigorously with the anti-Trumps tweets.  Now you are back at it again with anti-Trump rhetoric.  I mean you can do it, it's your right but, I would like to see maybe a little part of you get behind the POTUS-Elect with a grain of support, for him to do well, for all of us to do better.  

28 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

GF, Sponge has a point here.  Campaign time is over your "guy" lost even though you campaigned for the mrs. vigorously with the anti-Trumps tweets.  Now you are back at it again with anti-Trump rhetoric.  I mean you can do it, it's your right but, I would like to see maybe a little part of you get behind the POTUS-Elect with a grain of support, for him to do well, for all of us to do better.  

Campaigning means going out to convince voters to support your candidate. Posting anti-trump tweets is not campaigning. 

He has to earn my support. And he is going a piss poor job of trying to earn it. 

You only think SD has a point because you want everyone to bend over for Trump now that he is PEOTUS. 

36 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

Why would I be suicidal? How was it a major hit to my liberal agenda? 

I wasn't asking for your permission, but okay. Should I CC you on my anti Trump posts? Seems like you care about them. I do not want you to miss any. 

Big_Dog likes this

Here is the video of the officer involved school shooting the other day.  There is language so if you are at work you might wanna turn off your speakers or wait till you can watch somewhere safe.

NSFW - Language 

33 minutes ago, notthatcool said:

So there have been six officers in the State of Georgia shot in the last few days? 

Crazy times. 

And if they caught those people involved, all will go to jail.

21 minutes ago, notthatcool said:

well that comforting   

You have no idea how comforting it is to know that if the police were to wrong you and yours they would have to face some consequence from the law...wait, did I say you? I mean me...I have no idea how comforting it is to know that if someone wrongs me and mine they would have to face some consequence from the law. Wait, did I say me? I meant we, we have no idea how comforting it is to know that if the police were to wrong us or ours they would have to face some consequence from the law. 

Wonder what that's like. 

biloxifalcon likes this

Police being able to detach from the communities they serve is part of the problem.  I have gone into why things are the way they are and talked about personal responsibility and people still say it doesn't make sense.  Some people have to live it to understand.

biloxifalcon likes this

55 minutes ago, notthatcool said:

Nope not dead.  Here is his mugshot....

gordon.jpg

Bet he's going to be in prison for a long time.  It's where he belongs.  Again, you are missing the point 

34 minutes ago, lostone said:

Bet he's going to be in prison for a long time.  It's where he belongs.  Again, you are missing the point 

Everyone else always does when they do not jump on the "cops are the real criminals" train.

It's easy and requires no effort, honest statistics, or proof. You just have to keep saying it and your point is made, to the choir anyway. It convinces no one else.

5 minutes ago, silentbob1272 said:

Everyone else always does when they do not jump on the "cops are the real criminals" train.

It's easy and requires no effort, honest statistics, or proof. You just have to keep saying it and your point is made, to the choir anyway. It convinces no one else.

I have provided time and time again why things are the way they are and you choose to ignore it.  If you have diabetes and just keep prescribing pills that doesn't get to root cause.  Same thing here.  But hey stats tell the whole story right.

6 minutes ago, Grrrillapmpn Inc.® said:

^ also missing the point. 

Point being when cops commit criminal acts, in this case murder, they are not treated as criminals. 

^ misses the point that police also have the same presumption of innocence as everyone else and must be proven guilty in order to have committed criminal acts.

Self defense or reasonable use of force (even if it's ugly) are not criminal acts. There are exceptions, but they are just that, not the rule.

5 minutes ago, lostone said:

I have provided time and time again why things are the way they are and you choose to ignore it.  If you have diabetes and just keep prescribing pills that doesn't get to root cause.  Same thing here.  But hey stats tell the whole story right.

I don't choose to ignore your opinion on why things are the way they are, I just completely disagree with it. Big difference.

This is the case with the vast majority of people in this country. Ironically enough, you continue to miss that point.

5 minutes ago, silentbob1272 said:

I don't choose to ignore your opinion on why things are the way they are, I just completely disagree with it. Big difference.

This is the case with the vast majority of people in this country. Ironically enough, you continue to miss that point.

It is fine that you disagree.  You honestly don't have to deal with it.  

I know, I'm above the law.

I don't have to worry about obeying lawful commands when I'm pulled over because I'm almost white. Laws, smaws. That's for minorities to worry over. If I commit a crime, the cops show up for a beer, not to arrest me, and their bullets, tasers, or *** kickings won't work on me anyway. I'm almost white.

Maybe, just maybe it's you that doesn't get it as much as you think you do.

27 minutes ago, silentbob1272 said:

^ misses the point that police also have the same presumption of innocence as everyone else and must be proven guilty in order to have committed criminal acts.

Self defense or reasonable use of force (even if it's ugly) are not criminal acts. There are exceptions, but they are just that, not the rule.

If you honestly think that civilians and police officers go thru the same legal system or court of public opinion when problems arise (in this case, murder) then there is nothing I can even say to you too get you to understand. 

If that is in fact your belief, I am truly baffled by it...

4 minutes ago, silentbob1272 said:

I know, I'm above the law.

I don't have to worry about obeying lawful commands when I'm pulled over because I'm almost white. Laws, smaws. That's for minorities to worry over. If I commit a crime, the cops show up for a beer, not to arrest me, and their bullets, tasers, or *** kickings won't work on me anyway. I'm almost white.

Maybe, just maybe it's you that doesn't get it as much as you think you do.

C'mon now, a beer. No way they would show up for a beer if you committed a crime, that's just crazy. 

Swinging you by burger king after you shot up a church tho...

mfaulk57158 likes this

1 minute ago, Grrrillapmpn Inc.® said:

C'mon now, a beer. No way they would show up for a beer if you committed a crime, that's just crazy. 

Swinging you by burger king tho...

It was meant to be crazy. They would show up to arrest me, beat my *** (hopefully) if I resisted, and kill me if I threatened their lives. I won't argue the history of racism by the police, but I watch my back around them just like anyone else, and I respect and support the **** out of them.

I have also will have "that talk" with my children that the media tells us that only black people have to suffer through to respect and obey police at all times, because it is just common sense and good parenting to do so. The same as my dad had with me when he said he would kick my *** if I ever disrespect a cop.