Butcher of Bankhead

Cops Senselessly Kill Another American Citizen

2,746 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, lostone said:

You do realize that the music created represented what was going on at the time right?  You do realize that the areas where the music was born out of?  You do understand that Reagan and Nixon were in large part responsible for that with their phony war on drugs right?  

Bah, it's hard to keep having the same dang conversation over and over and over again.

So black criminals motto to their victims in 2016- "Reagan and Nixon made me do it" :rolleyes: Just another "blame whitey" excuse for not having self control over your own actions. Thanks for the lolz, but that victim mentality joke has run it's course. 

20 minutes ago, kicker said:

It's pretty sad that all you care about are black lives.  

Black person kills white person - no big deal

Black person kills black person - no big deal 

White person kills black person - the black community and msm loses there mind. 

Jimsmusic™ likes this

GOT Djiolsfjhladsk;fj;as

Dealing with you sometimes is a pain in the arse.  You dont look at causes and human nature.  You just point to something and go personal responsibility and ignore peoples environments.  It's the exact same reason why democrats missed on rural america.  You talk and dont listen.

I will admit this is a sensitive topic for me that when people try to just act like we can gloss over these situations and spout personal responsibility only as a solution then we are going to get no where.

http://www.postandcourier.com/news/foreman-in-michael-slager-trial-says-jurors-found-nothing-malicious/article_7474d824-bd47-11e6-adca-fb6eb1c2f525.html

Here is an interesting article about the lone black juror on the Michael Slager jury.  (It bothers me that it was 11-1 when the makeup of whites to blacks in Charleston is closer to 65-30).  

We kept hearing that it was a single juror holding out.  In actuality, it was 1 not guilty, 5 undecideds, and 6 for guilty of manslaughter.  The jury when presented with all the evidence didn't think murder charge was appropriate.  

That is going to make the federal trial a very tall hill to climb.  

3 hours ago, kicker said:

It's pretty sad that all you care about are black lives.  70 vs 100, and that 100 includes guys like Michael Brown who was unarmed but justified.  I'd say that's an epidemic.  

Right, because I said that. 

Keep pretending we live in the same circumstances. I can see why you would. 

mfaulk57158 likes this

On 12/6/2016 at 4:17 PM, capologist said:

Just make sure the child support is paid up (in other words don't be an a-hole dad like the one I had) and don't get out of the car and run, you'll probably be a-ok...

On 12/6/2016 at 4:17 PM, capologist said:

Just make sure the child support is paid up (in other words don't be an a-hole dad like the one I had) and don't get out of the car and run, you'll probably be a-ok...

On 12/6/2016 at 0:50 PM, Grrrillapmpn Inc.® said:

I'm just going to accept my role as a second class citizen in this country and avoid confrontations. 

Dude all you have ever posted is about the black race.  You don't even recognize that people are disproportionately shooting cops.  Police officers make up .3% of the population, yet are being killed at roughly the same number as unarmed black men, despite black men being around 7% of the population.  

How the **** do you expect anyone to take you seriously?

4 minutes ago, kicker said:

Dude all you have ever posted is about the black race.  You don't even recognize that people are disproportionately shooting cops.  Police officers make up .3% of the population, yet are being killed at roughly the same number as unarmed black men, despite black men being around 7% of the population.  

How the **** do you expect anyone to take you seriously?

Oh there is the confusion, you thought I cared if you took me seriously or not. Lol. 

Also you might want to check my post history before you just go around telling blatant lies, otherwise how do you expect anyone to take you seriously? 

43 minutes ago, capologist said:

I recognize there are bad cops out there, I just don't believe that represents anywhere close to the majority of them...

I'm sure it doesn't but I am also sure that if the outcry wasn't happening our society would still be ignoring it or taking it for granted

youngbloodz likes this

31 minutes ago, Dago 3.0 said:

I'm sure it doesn't but I am also sure that if the outcry wasn't happening our society would still be ignoring it or taking it for granted

I'm glad there is attention to it the issue.  I just don't like the perception you have to be for a side.  There is a very "us versus them"  and "them versus us" mentality when it comes to this issue.  

I'm for what is right.  If you are wrong you should face the consequence.    

kicker and capologist like this

16 minutes ago, notthatcool said:

I'm glad there is attention to it the issue.  I just don't like the perception you have to be for a side.  There is a very "us versus them"  and "them versus us" mentality when it comes to this issue.  

I'm for what is right.  If you are wrong you should face the consequence.    

I'm absolutely a part of that...But despite popular belief "us" is civilians regardless of race..."them" is the police, regardless of race. 

12 hours ago, SpongeDad said:

For every racist white guy you post, I can show you a racist black guy spewing hate speech as well. Take your one sided blinders off and face the facts, there's racists on both sides. 

You should become more informed before you respond to me. Richard Spencer is who Milo deemed a founder of the Alt-right. 

mfaulk57158 likes this

36 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

You should become more informed before you respond to me. Richard Spencer is who Milo deemed a founder of the Alt-right. 

I don't care who he is. I think it's racist for him to say "America belongs to white men". And get off your high horse with that "become more informed before you respond to me" bullshít, you ain't nobody. You're just some butthurt liberal who's been spewing Hillary propaganda for the past 6 months and now you look like a dumbass since Trump won. And raise your hand if you want to respond to me next time. 

1 hour ago, SpongeDad said:

I don't care who he is. I think it's racist for him to say "America belongs to white men". And get off your high horse with that "become more informed before you respond to me" bullshít, you ain't nobody. You're just some butthurt liberal who's been spewing Hillary propaganda for the past 6 months and now you look like a dumbass since Trump won. And raise your hand if you want to respond to me next time. 

So I am somebody?

LOL @ me being the butthurt one when you are having a meltdown because I point out you do not know what you are talking about. 

2 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

So I am somebody?

LOL @ me being the butthurt one when you are having a meltdown because I point out you do not know what you are talking about. 

You're just a random guy on a football forum who portrays himself as this righteous being, pushing a liberal ideology, and now severely butthurt because your 6 month ABF mission of propping up Hillary came tumbling down which made you look like a fool. So have a good cry and take down the Hillary posters from your room.  All in all, you're just a box full of text on our screen that no one really cares about in our daily lives. Let that sink in for a minute before you try a conceited comeback.

39 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

So I am somebody?

3 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

You're just a random guy on a football forum who portrays himself as this righteous being, pushing a liberal ideology, and now severely butthurt because your 6 month ABF mission of propping up Hillary came tumbling down which made you look like a fool. So have a good cry and take down the Hillary posters from your room.  All in all, you're just a box full of text on our screen that no one really cares about in our daily lives. Let that sink in for a minute before you try a conceited comeback.

SpongeDad likes this

10 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

Isn't everyone just some random guy on a football forum. You claim I am severely butthurt, but you are the one having a meltdown right now. 

Doesn't this also describe everyone? Also if you didn't care, then why write this whole thing up? Also why ask where I was in the Temp thread after the election? You are trying to tell me I do not matter, but your actions say otherwise.