Butcher of Bankhead

Cops Senselessly Kill Another American Citizen

2,746 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Grrrillapmpn Inc.® said:

I'm just going to accept my role as a second class citizen in this country and avoid confrontations. Would hate to cause my family that sadness.

Image result for overreaction

10 minutes ago, notthatcool said:

Image result for overreaction

Yeah, aight. 

As long as I show an ounce of aggression apparently it's perfectly acceptable to end my life...is that the case for you, or do you have it better than that? 

44 minutes ago, Grrrillapmpn Inc.® said:

Yeah, aight. 

As long as I show an ounce of aggression apparently it's perfectly acceptable to end my life...is that the case for you, or do you have it better than that? 

Remember the joke of your more apt to get shot by a fat cop if you run?

Add "racist" to fat cop and there you go.

1 hour ago, Grrrillapmpn Inc.® said:

Yeah, aight. 

No idea.  I'm kinda a homebody.

I think I work too many hours.  When i'm not at work I like to chill at house.  

3 hours ago, Grrrillapmpn Inc.® said:

I'm just going to accept my role as a second class citizen in this country and avoid confrontations. Would hate to cause my family that sadness.

Just make sure the child support is paid up (in other words don't be an a-hole dad like the one I had) and don't get out of the car and run, you'll probably be a-ok...

On 12/6/2016 at 0:50 PM, Grrrillapmpn Inc.® said:

That is exactly what the Alt Right wants. 

2 hours ago, lostone said:

I think you guys don't understand.  The people who attack cops will be tried and convicted.  What happens when it's the other way around?

Anyone who can find a way to justify the shooting of Walter Scott is not worth conversing with.

9 hours ago, GEORGIAfan said:

That is exactly what the Alt Right wants. 

For every racist white guy you post, I can show you a racist black guy spewing hate speech as well. Take your one sided blinders off and face the facts, there's racists on both sides. 

I'm just going to accept my role as a second class citizen in this country and avoid confrontations. 

Cops generally aren't unarmed, and surely you're not suggesting it's ok to shoot the ones that are armed.

Around 100 unarmed black men were shot in 2015.  Mind you, that doesn't mean they were innocent, only that they weren't carrying a weapon.  

Around 70 cops were killed in 2015 by black men.  

19 minutes ago, Grrrillapmpn Inc.® said:

Can you show me an unarmed cop murdered for every unarmed black civilian? 

Because surely it's an epidemic both ways and there is no reason for complaint, right? 

I can show you the epidemic of unarmed white people being murdered by black people during home invasions, car jackings, robberies, etc.  

GaFan's post had nothing to do with police brutality, and neither did my response to him. But on that subject, I agree with you. 

In my opinion, this "gangsta" life style that the black youth has adopted for the past 30 years has been a setback to some extent for black people in general. Compared to the black youth of the 50's, 60's, and 70's, today it's cool to act tough with your pants falling of your àss. No employer will hire someone that acts or dresses like that because it represents their company. Every older black person I know who dealt with racism growing up are disgusted with today's black youth. It's not a cultural thing but an adopted life style that some people in the black community are trying to stop. 

On the flip side, I can go on for days about white trash meth heads and their thievery of anything metal to take to the recycling center. 

44 minutes ago, kicker said:

Cops generally aren't unarmed, and surely you're not suggesting it's ok to shoot the ones that are armed.

Around 100 unarmed black men were shot in 2015.  Mind you, that doesn't mean they were innocent, only that they weren't carrying a weapon.  

Around 70 cops were killed in 2015 by black men.  

24 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

I can show you the epidemic of unarmed white people being murdered by black people during home invasions, car jackings, robberies, etc.  

GaFan's post had nothing to do with police brutality, and neither did my response to him. But on that subject, I agree with you. 

In my opinion, this "gangsta" life style that the black youth has adopted for the past 30 years has been a setback to some extent for black people in general. Compared to the black youth of the 50's, 60's, and 70's, today it's cool to act tough with your pants falling of your àss. No employer will hire someone that acts or dresses like that because it represents their company. Every older black person I know who dealt with racism growing up are disgusted with today's black youth. It's not a cultural thing but an adopted life style that some people in the black community are trying to stop. 

On the flip side, I can go on for days about white trash meth heads and their thievery of anything metal to take to the recycling center. 

So, no then. 

18 minutes ago, Grrrillapmpn Inc.® said:

So, no then. 

I told you that I agree with you about these trigger-happy cops if you go back and reread. But I also acknowledge that cops are being killed which has a part to play in all this. Take it from me, someone who's been shot at constantly and actually been shot. The paranoia of death makes you on edge. Being a cop, just like being on the frontline in a war, is not for everyone. Most are better off having the title "cop" and being a "pencil pusher" than actually patroling the community.

You do realize that the music created represented what was going on at the time right?  You do realize that the areas where the music was born out of?  You do understand that Reagan and Nixon were in large part responsible for that with their phony war on drugs right?  

Bah, it's hard to keep having the same dang conversation over and over and over again.

I'm just going to accept my role as a second class citizen in this country and avoid confrontations. 

It's pretty sad that all you care about are black lives.  70 vs 100, and that 100 includes guys like Michael Brown who was unarmed but justified.  I'd say that's an epidemic.