Butcher of Bankhead

Cops Senselessly Kill Another American Citizen

2,736 posts in this topic

Jogging while black late night in Alabama. I stopped doing this a long while ago NC.

I have been questioned for walking in my neighborhood at night a few times.

In Daniel Shaver’s final moments, he was heard pleading for his life — sobbing and saying to police officers, “Please don’t shoot me.”

Shortly afterward, Shaver was shot and killed by one of them, according to an investigation report from the Mesa Police Department.

In January, authorities said former officer Philip “Mitch” Brailsford fatally shot Shaver after responding to a call about a suspect with a gun. He has been charged with second-degree murder and fired from the force.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/03/31/please-dont-shoot-me-man-pleads-for-life-moments-before-being-killed-by-arizona-police-officer/?tid=sm_fb

Video shows white cops performing roadside cavity search of black man

Read every word of this. It's even worse than the headline suggests.

In the video, Medlin asks Hicks to get out, then tells her that he stopped her because of the “paper tag” on her car. This already is a problem. There’s no law against temporary tags in South Carolina, so long as they haven’t expired.

Medlin then asks Pontoon for identification. Since he was in the passenger seat, Pontoon wouldn’t have been required to provide ID even if the stop had been legitimate. Still, he provides his driver’s license to Medlin. A couple of minutes later, Medlin tells Hicks that her license and tags check out. (You can see the time stamp in the lower left corner of the video.) This should be the end of the stop — which, again, should never have happened in the first place.

Instead, Medlin orders Pontoon out of the vehicle and handcuffs him. He also orders Hicks out of the car. Pontoon then asks Medlin what’s happening. Medlin ignores him. Pontoon asks again. Medlin responds that he’ll “explain it all in a minute.” Several minutes later, a female officers appears. Medlin then tells Pontoon, “Because of your history, I’ve got a dog coming in here. Gonna walk a dog around the car.” About 30 seconds later, he adds, “You gonna pay for this one, boy.”

The anal probe happens out of direct view of the camera, but the audio leaves little doubt about what’s happening. Pontoon at one point says that one of the officers is grabbing his hemorrhoids. Medlin appears to reply, “I’ve had hemorrhoids, and they ain’t that hard.” At about 12:47:15 in the video, the audio actually suggests that two officers may have inserted fingers into Pontoon’s rectum, as one asks, “What are you talking about, right here?” The other replies, “Right straight up in there.”

Pontoon then again tells the officers that they’re pushing on a hemorrhoid. One officer responds, “If that’s a hemorrhoid, that’s a hemorrhoid, all right? But that don’t feel like no hemorrhoid to me.”

The officers apparently continue to search Pontoon’s rectum for another three minutes. They found no contraband. 

With no contraband and no traffic violation to justify the stop in the first place, Medlin concluded the stop by giving Hicks a “courtesy warning,” although according to the complaint, there’s no indication of what the warning was actually for.

What the heck... Cops getting their rocks of digging in guys buttholes... My goodness I hope dude gets all that counties money.

WATCH: White cop brutally beats black teen for riding bike — then charges her with assault

14 MAY 2016 AT 11:07 ET         

A Tacoma, Washington family is suing over the brutal beating in 2014 of then-15-year-old Monique Tillman, who a Tacoma Police officer pulled off her bicycle, choked and then shocked with a Taser.

The Free Thought Project reported Saturday on the attack, which was recorded by security cameras.

Monique Tillman and her brother were bicycling home on May 24, 2014 when they cut through the parking lot of the Tacoma Mall. Officer Jared Williams, a uniformed white officer of the Tacoma Police Department, was working mall security that day. He pursued the two teenagers — who are black — and informed them that they were trespassing on mall property.

When the girl tried to explain that she and her brother live nearby and routinely cut through the parking lot, Williams became enraged and attacked the girl.

The officer jerked the girl off her bike and began choking her, slamming her against a car and slinging her around like a rag doll. He then shocked her with a Taser.

“He was choking me, grabbed me by my hair and tried to slam my face into the concrete. The next thing I know, I’m on the ground being tased,” the girl said.

Williams arrested the teen and charged her with resisting arrest and assault on an officer. The charges were dismissed by the court.

Now, the family is filing suit this week against Williams, the mall’s parent company and the security firm that Williams was working for.

Watch the video, embedded below:

WARNING: GRAPHIC VIOLENCE

11 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Looked like murder to me, but if he had a gun and a record, the cops are going to walk. 

I agree but I am hearing that the dashcam footage and store footage will tell a different story

Just now, Jimsmusic™ said:

Heard he pointed his gun at someone beforehand dunno if true or not. if he did then justified

thus far I haven't seen any real evidence that he pulled a gun. I am waiting for more evidence to come out, but at this point it doesn't look good on the cops at all

Disgusting, and the cops didn't know they were being filmed, and the guy did not pull out a weapon on the cops, the cop drew first and shot the guy while he was on the ground, they pulled the gun out of his pants afterwards!  The store owner has also said that the cops went overboard!  Black people, take it from a guy that served 12 years as an Army Ranger, having a permit to carry doesn't apply to US!  Furthermore, are these dumb azz cops being properly trained?  A white guy can walk through the dam Atlanta airport with an AR-15 and live, black guy can't even have a weapon in his pocket!!  Motherphuckers!  I'm hot after seeing this!

Edit:  typing fast and not spell checking plus bad eyesight!

Statick likes this

11 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

Disgusting, and the cops didn't know they were being filmed, and the guy did not pull out a weapon on the cops, the cop drew first and shot the guy while he was on the ground, they pulled the gun out of his pants afterwards!  The store owner has also said that the cops went overboard!  Black people, take it from a guy that served 12 years as an Army Ranger, having a permit to carry doesn't apply to US!  Furthermore, are theses dumb azz cops being properly trained?  A white guy can walk through the dam Atlanta airport with an AR-15 and live, black guy can't even have a weapon in his pocket!!  Motherphuckers!  I'm hot after seeing this!

And people wonder why we don't trust cops.

On 1/8/2016 at 6:32 PM, lostone said:
On 1/8/2016 at 6:14 PM, Flip Flop said:

I have been questioned for walking in my neighborhood at night a few times.

Must have a beard and tatoos

Obvious case of

Image result for beardism

3 hours ago, Dago 3.0 said:

thus far I haven't seen any real evidence that he pulled a gun. I am waiting for more evidence to come out, but at this point it doesn't look good on the cops at all

If he had a gun and he was struggling, they can say they thought he was going for the gun= justified

I have no idea at this point, I saw a snippet of the video this morning while getting ready for work and heard he had a gun

16 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

Disgusting, and the cops didn't know they were being filmed, and the guy did not pull out a weapon on the cops, the cop drew first and shot the guy while he was on the ground, they pulled the gun out of his pants afterwards!  The store owner has also said that the cops went overboard!  Black people, take it from a guy that served 12 years as an Army Ranger, having a permit to carry doesn't apply to US!  Furthermore, are theses dumb azz cops being properly trained?  A white guy can walk through the dam Atlanta airport with an AR-15 and live, black guy can't even have a weapon in his pocket!!  Motherphuckers!  I'm hot after seeing this!

Did he have a concealed carry permit? Like I said, I've heard little on this so far

21 minutes ago, silentbob1272 said:

Did he have a concealed carry permit? Like I said, I've heard little on this so far

Ask yourself a question, does it matter, because he didn't pull the weapon out on the cops, that much is shown in the video, and the man was on the pucking ground pinned up against a car with TWO fat azz cops on him.  You guys kill me with the technicalities when it come to black people.  Watch the video where the cop RAN from a white guy with his weapon DRAWN....................and lived!  Watch the video with the drunk azz white woman dam near running over the cops, cuss them out.................and live.  Now watch the videos of Walter Scott, Tamir Rice, Eric Garner, Freddy Gay being put in the back of a van, LaQuan McDonald, and now this guy being murdered (and many others) and tell me what the phuck is wrong with America!