Butcher of Bankhead

Cops Senselessly Kill Another American Citizen

2,736 posts in this topic

Did you just completely gloss over what the issue is? I showed you the things that need to be addressed to somewhat even things out. Could you respond to my previous point on fixing the problem of you don't mind

I am all for ending the war on drugs. I also support changing some of the goofy thing we do in our criminal system. You seem to think that I will be opposed to your ideas, but I am open to all of the ideas that you have stated. So, okay, lets do that.

I think that people like me get hit with a significant amount of blame for the plight of black people yet we have very little influence on the complaints. The police officers that usually arrest black people work for police departments that are run by chiefs that we don't appoint, appointed by mayors that we don't elect, in cities that we have no political influence. How should I go about getting the Cleveland police department to stop employing hotshot cops who put newbie cops in impossible situations that get kids killed?

How does someone like me get the Baltimore Police department to not 'take people for a ride'? Again, a city with a chief whose appointment I couldn't influence, and mayor whose election I couldn't affect.

Chicago...

Atlanta...

New York...

LA....

etc...

Edited by Flip Flop
silentbob1272 likes this

Did you just completely gloss over what the issue is? I showed you the things that need to be addressed to somewhat even things out. Could you respond to my previous point on fixing the problem of you don't mind

Ok so let me get this right. The way to make everything right is to end the war on drugs? Legalizing meth will make white and black people able to move on from the past? Oh my

Ending War on Drugs = Legalizing meth

Cool.

Meth

Cocain

Heroine

Bath salts

X

Etc..

All part of the WoD. I'm all for legalizing weed and even shrooms, but the list above needs to stay illegal

Edited by Worzone

Meth

Cocain

Heroine

Bath salts

X

Etc..

All part of the WoD. I'm all for legalizing weed and even shrooms, but the list above needs to stay illegal

If people want to do that stuff then that is their business. If they do stupid **** while on them then they'll be arrested and prosecuted, just as already happens with drunks. Regulate them so people know what they're getting and that it isn't dangerous and tax them.

capologist and falconsd56 like this

If people want to do that stuff then that is their business. If they do stupid **** while on them then they'll be arrested and prosecuted, just as already happens with drunks. Regulate them so people know what they're getting and that it isn't dangerous and tax them.

The impact on society is beyond them individually. It never just effects them. Junkies are dangerous and unpredictable especially when cut off from their juice.

The impact on society is beyond them individually. It never just effects them. Junkies are dangerous and unpredictable especially when cut off from their juice.

So are alcoholics but we as a society realized alcohol prohibition didn't solve the problems and, in fact, created other problems that were significantly worse. Prohibition may be done with good intentions but it's a clear cut example of unintended consequences.

You provide clinics to help people kick the habit. Amsterdam must be in total meltdown right now with all those drugs running around freely

You provide clinics to help people kick the habit. Amsterdam must be in total meltdown right now with all those drugs running around freely

Im all for that. Meth is illegal in Amsterdam too Edited by Worzone

Im all for that. Meth is illegal in Amsterdam too

The issue with meth is around the people it can harm. If a meth lab screws up... it can contaminate the area and cause a lot of damage. I can agree with something like meth. The other stuff, meh go for it. I would say replace the prisons with addiction centers, but that would just lead to corps abusing that too.

The issue with meth is around the people it can harm. If a meth lab screws up... it can contaminate the area and cause a lot of damage. I can agree with something like meth. The other stuff, meh go for it. I would say replace the prisons with addiction centers, but that would just lead to corps abusing that too.

Bath salts cause complete lack of accountability. You have people losing their minds and eating other people's faces.

But drug centers are a good idea, but at the same time. If you go back to it after being cleaned you go to prison.

Bath salts cause complete lack of accountability. You have people losing their minds and eating other people's faces.

Myth. Never happened. Guy wasn't high on bath salts.

Myth. Never happened. Guy wasn't high on bath salts.

I'm glad you know more then the police and the media about the guy in Florida

Ok so let me get this right. The way to make everything right is to end the war on drugs? Legalizing meth will make white and black people able to move on from the past? Oh my

Move on from the past? No. Not having a record due to simple non-violent possession? Yes. No record means ability to get a job...

Move on from the past? No. Not having a record due to simple non-violent possession? Yes. No record means ability to get a job...

?

Worzone, did you buy into the satanic ritual abuse hysteria back in the late '80s, early '90s or were you too young back then?

I'm also curious about this.

Worzone is younger than I am, IIRC, and I turn 30 next month. I don't remember when that stuff was first happening, but learned about it subsequently.

When I was like 10, I did a report that touched on Satanism in popular music. My primary source was Tipper Gore's book, Raising PG Kids in an X-Rated Society.

For a smart kid, I was really ******* stupid.