Butcher of Bankhead

Cops Senselessly Kill Another American Citizen

2,746 posts in this topic

Willy Mo

Posted Today, 09:51 AM

I haven't posted anything racist.

Of course, the sane, rational reaction as a cop to driving up to a 12 year old black child in the dark with what you THINK is a gun in is to shoot him immediately with zero verbal or non verbal warnings or non lethal tactics applied. Surely there wasn;t anything else motivating him to murder a child which he couldn't confirm any wrongdoing of on sight. That's what cops are trained to do nowadays I guess. See a black guy? Shoot! It's the normal, sane thing to do now.

I didn't see any BS in my post. Apparently you think this cop is in the right in the way he pulled a mobster-style drive-by murdering a little child. I would say I hope your kids don't run into any cops anytime soon (for their sake), put then again I assume you are white so the cop would probably just tip his klan hood and move on with his day.

Post it again grand dragon, I don't feel like scrolling through pages

Okay...

The guy who posts stuff from Stormfront calling someone else a racist. That's awesome!

I don't even know what stormfront is. And isn't this peachy, the guy that quotes and posts from the Huffington post. Wonderful.

I don't even know what stormfront is. And isn't this peachy, the guy that quotes and posts from the Huffington post. Wonderful.

Yes, you do. You posted links from various conspiracy nut job websites and at least one white supremacist website. You have no ground to call other people racist after posting stuff from white supremacists.

And of course you think that white supremacist websites and conspiracy nut jobs are equivalent to the Huffington Post.

Yes, you do. You posted links from various conspiracy nut job websites and at least one white supremacist website. You have no ground to call other people racist after posting stuff from white supremacists.

And of course you think that white supremacist websites and conspiracy nut jobs are equivalent to the Huffington Post.

Dude, you're trying to hard again. I don't post from White supremacist websites. The guy posted his personal opinions and they were blatantly racist. Your love for Huffpo illustrates your left bend and your as open minded as Loui Farrakan.

Edited by dirtyhairy

This country will never heal and be united because i dont think people will ever let it. America refuses to move past the past.

So let's start you off behind with Jim Crow! Oh look we ended that so magically everything is equal!

Oh look prime example

So let's start you off behind with Jim Crow! Oh look we ended that so magically everything is equal!

At what point are you free of your ancestry?

No you don't understand. You don't just say everything is fine and everything suddenly works. The 80s helped cement the scary Blackman in too many people's eyes. You are unwilling to accept that African Americans have been targeted in this unfair drug war. It has been going on for all of my life. It makes you uncomfortable. so you ask for everyone to just forget the suffering. how many lives were impacted by this useless war?

Prosecutors have so much power it is scary. The kids plea to get reduced sentences and have a felony. Then me Clinton made it darn near impossible to get a job with a felony. Color blind laws enforced in a non color blind manner.

But we should just move on... Yeah when we are left alone. It's almost too late.

No you don't understand. You don't just say everything is fine and everything suddenly works. The 80s helped cement the scary Blackman in too many people's eyes. You are unwilling to accept that African Americans have been targeted in this unfair drug war. It has been going on for all of my life. It makes you uncomfortable. so you ask for everyone to just forget the suffering. how many lives were impacted by this useless war?

Prosecutors have so much power it is scary. The kids plea to get reduced sentences and have a felony. Then me Clinton made it darn near impossible to get a job with a felony. Color blind laws enforced in a non color blind manner.

But we should just move on... Yeah when we are left alone. It's almost too late.

Are you talking to me? This conversation doesn't make me uncomfortable. Maybe, a little bored. When everything is about racism, then no instance of racism is remarkable.

At what point are you free of your ancestry?

1964 was the civil rights act.

Globalization hit in the mid to late 70s which hit our community hard

1980s starts the drug war which targeted black people in their neighborhoods even though it was happening equally or more in other neighborhoods.

How many dads were ripped from their kids? How has that played out in this society?

1994 tough on crime bill was passed.

Also look at Hollywood's portrayal of black people in film over the years. That doesn't help. A few cycles of this and now we are really screwed.

1964 was the civil rights act.

Globalization hit in the mid to late 70s which hit our community hard

1980s starts the drug war which targeted black people in their neighborhoods even though it was happening equally or more in other neighborhoods.

How many dads were ripped from their kids? How has that played out in this society?

1994 tough on crime bill was passed.

Also look at Hollywood's portrayal of black people in film over the years. That doesn't help. A few cycles of this and now we are really screwed.

How can it be righted?

Are you talking to me? This conversation doesn't make me uncomfortable. Maybe, a little bored. When everything is about racism, then no instance of racism is remarkable.

You don't even acknowledge the differences, just shoo it to the side. It's about a system designed to create a subclass. I ask you this: do black people use drugs more, less, or the same as white people? If you answer the same or less then I would like you to explain the disproportionate amount of black people sitting in jail for drug crimes.

You don't even acknowledge the differences, just shoo it to the side. It's about a system designed to create a subclass. I ask you this: do black people use drugs more, less, or the same as white people? If you answer the same or less then I would like you to explain the disproportionate amount of black people sitting in jail for drug crimes.

I can't. Is the only reason racism?

Dude, you're trying to hard again. I don't post from White supremacist websites. The guy posted his personal opinions and they were blatantly racist. Your love for Huffpo illustrates your left bend and your as open minded as Loui Farrakan.

You posted from a white supremacist website. Everybody saw it. That you didn't recognize it as a white supremacist website should tell you something.

How can it be righted?

End the war on drugs. Remove the incentives to keep people incarcerated. When you are locked up you are counted to the place you are locked up in. Well rural communities have tons of prisons and it helps them generate tax revenue because their prisoners are counted toward their population which means more money. Stop for profit prisons, because there is an incentive there to keep them as full as possible, but that is traded on in Wall Street so that will be hard.

If our judicial system is working, then why do we continue to punish people when they are released of they have a felony? No sex offender should be allowed in a daycare, but a non violent offender can't even get their foot in the door because of stupid laws. There is more. The system is pretty broken

I can't. Is the only reason racism?

do you remember the 80s or are you too young? They scared everyone with images of black people doing horrible things night after night after night. It was burned into the mind subconsciously. Hollywood helped with their movies, then the anger spilled over and the riots happened and helped scare more people. Then the art imitating life started with rap music and that scared people. More negative images.

do you remember the 80s or are you too young? They scared everyone with images of black people doing horrible things night after night after night. It was burned into the mind subconsciously. Hollywood helped with their movies, then the anger spilled over and the riots happened and helped scare more people. Then the art imitating life started with rap music and that scared people. More negative images.

I grew up in the 80's. I don't think GenX is afraid of black people.

It would be our parents gen, which is the one that is in control.

You think that the people in 'control' are afraid of black people? The average age of a CEO in the united states is 55. GenX is taking the reins

Did you just completely gloss over what the issue is? I showed you the things that need to be addressed to somewhat even things out. Could you respond to my previous point on fixing the problem of you don't mind