Butcher of Bankhead

Cops Senselessly Kill Another American Citizen

2,746 posts in this topic

I wonder what would happen to me if I pulled up on a 12 year old white kid playing outside with his BB gun and shot him dead in cold blood when he gave zero threatening actions toward me.

Black lives just don't matter to white america. Much less police. What a terrible world we live in.

So the story is the were calls coming in that there was a guy pulling a gun on people as they walk by. The cops arrive, he had the gun out and raises it. Had they not fired we might have been reading 1 cop dead and shooter gunned down after. But no one wold care because it was a cop and not jimmy John pointing guns at folks.

Of course, the sane, rational reaction as a cop to driving up to a 12 year old black child in the dark with what you THINK is a gun in is to shoot him immediately with zero verbal or non verbal warnings or non lethal tactics applied. Surely there wasn;t anything else motivating him to murder a child which he couldn't confirm any wrongdoing of on sight. That's what cops are trained to do nowadays I guess. See a black guy? Shoot! It's the normal, sane thing to do now.

Of course, the sane, rational reaction as a cop to driving up to a 12 year old black child in the dark with what you THINK is a gun in is to shoot him immediately with zero verbal or non verbal warnings or non lethal tactics applied. Surely there wasn;t anything else motivating him to murder a child which he couldn't confirm any wrongdoing of on sight. That's what cops are trained to do nowadays I guess. See a black guy? Shoot! It's the normal, sane thing to do now.

You are ignoring the entire back story. There were reports of a guy pointing guns at people in the area. Regardless of color if there are calls that you are garnishing a weapon at people walking by and the cops pull up and you raise the gun you just committed suicide.

So, we're just going to keep reinforcing the whole:

"He pulled a gun on the cops" b.s. huh?

I mean, it's not as if Tamir forgot his gun wasn't real. What was he going to do? Use his super negro power to "pewm pewm" the cops to death?

Edited by Bunchy Carter

So, we're just going to keep reinforcing the whole:

"He pulled a gun on the cops" b.s. huh?

I mean, it's not as if Tamir forgot his gun wasn't real. What was he going to do? Use his super negro power to "pewm pewm" the cops to death?

If I tell you Johnny has a gun, you go around the corner and he has a metal pellet gun painted black and you have 2 seconds to make a decision on if it is real or not as he raises it what are you going to do?

If I tell you Johnny has a gun, you go around the corner and he has a metal pellet gun painted black and you have 2 seconds to make a decision on if it is real or not as he raises it what are you going to do?

Remove the space between us with my car, then stop and exit the car simultaneously while also preparing to draw my own firearm. Basically I want to surprise the **** out of this potentially armed person because forcing everyone in the situation to make a life or death decision in that instant is the best way to minimize the chance of someone being harmed.

Bunchy Carter likes this

You are ignoring the entire back story. There were reports of a guy pointing guns at people in the area. Regardless of color if there are calls that you are garnishing a weapon at people walking by and the cops pull up and you raise the gun you just committed suicide.

Please point out in the video where this "guy" raised his "gun"? Better question, has any of the people on here who think the cops did the right thing even watched the daamm video?

Edited by mfaulk57158
Bunchy Carter likes this

Remove the space between us with my car, then stop and exit the car simultaneously while also preparing to draw my own firearm. Basically I want to surprise the **** out of this potentially armed person because forcing everyone in the situation to make a life or death decision in that instant is the best way to minimize the chance of someone being harmed.

That is my question as well. Why roll right on top of him?

I agree. So, the driver put the passenger in position to make a split second decision. From the passengers perspective he is essentially toe to toe with the suspect. As he is exiting the car the suspect walks toward him then reaches to raise his shirt. Now he is standing face to face with a guy who was reported to be brandishing a gun, is walking toward him , and reaching into his waistband. The driver put him in a position where the only reasonable thing to do is shoot the suspect. Had they parked their car even fifteen feet away, he would have had time to realize that the suspect was a kid, and the gun a toy.

This is a situation of rotten policing. The driver has been known to have problems of the billy BA variety and the passenger was a new cop. So, you get the perfect storm in this incident. Hotshot decides to roll right on top of the kid just like Starsky and Hutch (I wonder if he planned to jump across his hood when the perp rabbited) and Newbie is thrust face to face with "an armed suspect." I can see how the police officers would not be charged. There should be administrative action. Hotshot should definitely be fired, the shooter will probably quit. The family should sue the department for a gagillion dollars, but the real problem is that there is not likely anything going to be done to prevent another incident of this sort. You hear many people calling for more police officers, not so many calling for better.

I wonder what would happen to me if I pulled up on a 12 year old white kid playing outside with his BB gun and shot him dead in cold blood when he gave zero threatening actions toward me.

Black lives just don't matter to white america. Much less police. What a terrible world we live in.

I wonder what would happen if two white cops did that to a black kid? Because that is not what happened in this case

I know right. I'm sure he also threw his hands up and said don't shoot.

I mean if you're just going to spout bs, you may as well include made up bs from other incidents as well.

WhenFalconsWin likes this

You must have scrambled eggs for brains to make a post this inane.

I know right. I'm sure he also threw his hands up and said don't shoot.

I mean if you're just going to spout bs, you may as well include made up bs from other incidents as well.

I didn't see any BS in my post. Apparently you think this cop is in the right in the way he pulled a mobster-style drive-by murdering a little child. I would say I hope your kids don't run into any cops anytime soon (for their sake), put then again I assume you are white so the cop would probably just tip his klan hood and move on with his day.

I wonder what would happen if two white cops did that to a black kid? Because that is not what happened in this case

Point out where he did anything threatening. I'll make it easy for you in your little mind, imagine he was a little white boy. You probably won't see anything threatening because there wasn't.

I didn't see any BS in my post. Apparently you think this cop is in the right in the way he pulled a mobster-style drive-by murdering a little child. I would say I hope your kids don't run into any cops anytime soon (for their sake), put then again I assume you are white so the cop would probably just tip his klan hood and move on with his day.

This is the most racist thing I've seen on this board.

You posted a links from Stormfront and a website called Jewsnews.

You posted the most racist thing I've seen in a long while and it was your thoughts. Posting from a site, you deem unworthy is not racist. If it were, posting from most of the major news organizations would indicate bigotry. It's the content that matters, not the source. Your post was your thoughts.

You posted the most racist thing I've seen in a long while and it was your thoughts. Posting from a site, you deem unworthy is not racist. If it were, posting from most of the major news organizations would indicate bigotry. It's the content that matters, not the source. Your post was your thoughts.

So you post on Stormfront. Good information to know.

I don't know, and I agree, not just for self preservation, but in order to protect any bystanders and hopefully to not have to kill the suspect should he try to point the gun at you.

The guy from the article described them pretty well:

These had to be the two stupidest cops ever to **** between police shoes to respond to this call in the manner that they chose.

completely agree with whomever wrote that article.

So you are saying in the two seconds before the shooting the kid put his hand in his waistband and removed the gun and pointed it at the cop. Anyone who watched the tape sees that this did not happen. Why are you and others making bs excuses. At no time was a gun pointed at the cop. Also, do you really believe the cops story at this point? You have to be a moron to take the cops statement as truth. This guy we fired and reported as unstable. These azzholes also left the kid there bleeding after discovering it was a CHILD.

Naw, that statement and the one you make here have been acknowledged and can be acknowledged again with one word: bull****.

A person of any race, gender, or age who REACHES FOR OR POINTS a gun at another without justification is a danger to society.

Everyone; you, me, and even a police officer has the right to defend ourselves should we believe our lives are in danger and that danger can be evidenced. As in this case.

It's horrible what happened to this child, but the officer saw him reaching for a weapon in his waistband and BELIEVED his life was in danger. This is what is required to defend himself.

Do you think he (the officer) was lying? Did he know it was a bb gun? If so, what do you base those conclusions on?

Legally, it does not matter if I pull a toy laser gun on you. If it looks real enough that a jury (or grand jury) believes that you thought your life was in imminent danger, then you could justifiably kill me and you would\should walk for it. This is why I would not do such a thing unless I was defending my life or the life of someone else.

There are many morals to this story, but the main was is don't pull a gun (real or otherwise) on a police officer. He does not have time in that split second upon seeing a weapon to reason out if it might be a bb gun with the orange plastic tip pried off in order to just make it appear to be real. He will likely react in order to protect himself and be completely justified in doing so.

Blaming cops and racism when there is no evidence of it is a never ending and pointless cycle that will lead to more tragedies. A better lesson to teach would be don't point guns at anyone unless you are justifiably defending yourself. It is not a game in any way, shape, or form.

Everyone should mourn the tragedy of this, but also learn the lesson from it, and that lesson ain't about racism.

Your post is bull. This kid did not point a gun at the police so stop this sheet now. You guys keep repeating this as it's the truth when the video is obvious. The cops say the boy reached for the fake gun which would make this a tragedy. My problem stems from the cops discovering this was a fake gun held by a kid and still letting this child bleed. How can you call that a tragedy. This "cop" also was fired by another precinct for being unstable around firearms. The most disturbing thing about all of this is that although two mentally underdeveloped people where involved with a weapon, one has the excuse of being twelve while another was a grown azz man that is getting the benefit of the doubt from others although his history and actions are obviously suspect as ****. Edited by mfaulk57158

Naw, that statement and the one you make here have been acknowledged and can be acknowledged again with one word: bull****.

A person of any race, gender, or age who REACHES FOR OR POINTS a gun at another without justification is a danger to society.

Everyone; you, me, and even a police officer has the right to defend ourselves should we believe our lives are in danger and that danger can be evidenced. As in this case.

It's horrible what happened to this child, but the officer saw him reaching for a weapon in his waistband and BELIEVED his life was in danger. This is what is required to defend himself.

Do you think he (the officer) was lying? Did he know it was a bb gun? If so, what do you base those conclusions on?

Legally, it does not matter if I pull a toy laser gun on you. If it looks real enough that a jury (or grand jury) believes that you thought your life was in imminent danger, then you could justifiably kill me and you would\should walk for it. This is why I would not do such a thing unless I was defending my life or the life of someone else.

There are many morals to this story, but the main was is don't pull a gun (real or otherwise) on a police officer. He does not have time in that split second upon seeing a weapon to reason out if it might be a bb gun with the orange plastic tip pried off in order to just make it appear to be real. He will likely react in order to protect himself and be completely justified in doing so.

Blaming cops and racism when there is no evidence of it is a never ending and pointless cycle that will lead to more tragedies. A better lesson to teach would be don't point guns at anyone unless you are justifiably defending yourself. It is not a game in any way, shape, or form.

Everyone should mourn the tragedy of this, but also learn the lesson from it, and that lesson ain't about racism.

The moral of this story to memake sure my husky 6th six grader wears a vest and blasts first if 12 toll up on him.

Edited by mfaulk57158

The same old cast will always defend the cops(or anyone pretending to be a cop). No variance of facts will ever change it.