Butcher of Bankhead

Cops Senselessly Kill Another American Citizen

2,746 posts in this topic

Cops are usually too busy to just fock with people. I'm not saying it can,t happen but it's rare. Put youself in there place....if you look like a gangbanger, out in the wee hours of the morning, cruising in a high crime rate area ..... that's what cops get paid to do.......surpress crime. How would you do it????? Sit on your azz and don't spot check anything that might look suspicious. Get a grip cry babies and man up. If they stop you they more than likely have a reason. Cooperate and if you've done nothing you'll be on your merry way before your happy azz knows it.

Cops are usually too busy to just fock with people. I'm not saying it can,t happen but it's rare. Put youself in there place....if you look like a gangbanger, out in the wee hours of the morning, cruising in a high crime rate area ..... that's what cops get paid to do.......surpress crime. How would you do it????? Sit on your azz and don't spot check anything that might look suspicious. Get a grip cry babies and man up. If they stop you they more than likely have a reason. Cooperate and if you've done nothing you'll be on your merry way before your happy azz knows it.

"Looks like a gang banger" "cry babies" " man up."

Nope, never would have guessed you have a duck dynasty avatar.

Billy Ocean likes this

This is just stupid in so many ways.

Billy Ocean likes this

I really want to experiment with using dogs to keep us safe. No matter how "hard" you are, a yorkie instantly makes you less scary to anyone. I wonder how big the dog has to be before there is suspicion?

False, I've been stopped more than twenty times....I've never gotten a ticket.

So it would seem harassment is the norm.

No, you probably should have been given a ticket but since you were probably polite they let you go. Or you need to stay off the streets at night to be stopped MORE than 20 times. By the way I don't believe you. Edited by big_dog

No, you probably should have been given a ticket but since you were probably polite they let you go. Or you need to stay off the streets at night to be stopped MORE than 20 times. By the way I don't believe you.

laugh.png @ calling him a liar and telling him to stay off the streets at night. Last time I checked, martial law hasn't been declared and people are free to come and go at all hours of the night as they please.

:lol: @ calling him a liar and telling him to stay off the streets at night. Last time I checked, martial law hasn't been declared and people are free to come and go at all hours of the night as they please.

Anyone out on the streets after midnight, esp. in Atlanta are asking for trouble. There are one to three shootings each night. This is when the druggies, thugs, gangbangers do their thing. Cold hard facts. Don't believe it? Read our news or watchn the news on tv. No one is declaring martial law and yes you can go out all hours of the night. .........if you are asking for problems.

Anyone out on the streets after midnight, esp. in Atlanta are asking for trouble. There are one to three shootings each night. This is when the druggies, thugs, gangbangers do their thing. Cold hard facts. Don't believe it? Read our news or watchn the news on tv. No one is declaring martial law and yes you can go out all hours of the night. .........if you are asking for problems.

"Good Christian folk don't go out after 10:00 pm, nothin but sin out after then."

GP lives in Boston, not Atlanta.

laugh.png @ calling him a liar and telling him to stay off the streets at night. Last time I checked, martial law hasn't been declared and people are free to come and go at all hours of the night as they please.

We may as well have ISIS in charge at this point.

No, you probably should have been given a ticket but since you were probably polite they let you go. Or you need to stay off the streets at night to be stopped MORE than 20 times. By the way I don't believe you.

Believe what you will, in my lifetime I've been stopped a bunch. Never once have I been given a ticket. It's to they point that I don't even drive anymore, public transportation seems like less hassle. Polite? I wouldn't label it that.

I guess if you never have to deal with the harassment you can't believe it to be true. Same way I can't see the police being beneficial to any situation...I've never experienced it.

Believe what you will, in my lifetime I've been stopped a bunch. Never once have I been given a ticket. It's to they point that I don't even drive anymore, public transportation seems like less hassle. Polite? I wouldn't label it that.

I guess if you never have to deal with the harassment you can't believe it to be true. Same way I can't see the police being beneficial to any situation...I've never experienced it.

Not beneficial.........you gotta be sh!ttin me bro. If you get jacked who you gonna call? Ghostbusters?

Plus, if there were no cops, how many of us would head to the nearest bank and dip into the till?

Not beneficial.........you gotta be sh!ttin me bro. If you get jacked who you gonna call? Ghostbusters?

Not the police, we handle or own round here.

I've been robbed, families have had cars stolen...Never once was calling the police an option. For what, the one time my pops called the police when his car was stolen they said they don't come out for that...Yeah, real helpful.

**** em.

In some areas that is the response. I worked in a bad part of SE Washington DC for years before they (niced it up a bit) because of the Nationals park. This is where we have a lot of military and DOD installations. They were reluctant to respond to some of those areas. In all my years over there they attempted to rob me three times and I didn't need the police because, let's just say it did not end well for the perpetrator and I didn't lose a thing.

<Skeptical of above story.

Let's just say you wouldn't want to be one of the perpetrators...

WFW doesn't mess with anyone...but play dumbazz and you get what's coming to you

So you are one of the ones who cannot protect yourself and would rely on the cops even though you loathe them?

If I were defending their abhorrent actions, you could try that. Until then, keep aiming high.