Butcher of Bankhead

Cops Senselessly Kill Another American Citizen

2,746 posts in this topic

Cool your jets, John Galt. It was a legit question- are you saying it was a crime lesser than murder, like manslaughter, or are you absolving the cops of all responsibility because of the guy's physical condition?

You were trolling. Your question was designed to elicit a negative response, added no value, and intended to insult.

I never said it wasn't a crime. I said it wasnt murder. I certainly saw police brutality or undue use of force. But the guy's death was ultimately due to his asthma, heart condition, and weight. had this guy not been in terrible health, he would be alive today.

The coroner's use of the word homicide doesn't mean what you guys think it means.

You were trolling. Your question was designed to elicit a negative response, added no value, and intended to insult.

I never said it wasn't a crime. I said it wasnt murder. I certainly saw police brutality or undue use of force. But the guy's death was ultimately due to his asthma, heart condition, and weight. had this guy not been in terrible health, he would be alive today.

The coroner's use of the word homicide doesn't mean what you guys think it means.

Thank you, this is what I was asking. There was a little barb in there, but it was a legit question. Quit being so sensitive.

So being taught something in a collegiate course is the same as reading something on Google?

Did you go to college to get stupid? You're really stupid.

3420950_249px.jpg?1331035580

"I'm from Commiefornia (hehehehe) and the social safety net is racist and condescending. As for Ferguson and the topic of police brutality- what about black-on-black crime and abortion? Abolish the 16th Amendment! Democrats are racist!"

What a rambling, incoherent mess.

"I'm from Commiefornia (hehehehe) and the social safety net is racist and condescending. As for Ferguson and the topic of police brutality- what about black-on-black crime and abortion? Abolish the 16th Amendment! Democrats are racist!"

What a rambling, incoherent mess.

The band backdrop looks like a set from a canceled talk show set on the CW.

Murder or homicide, won't matter.

This cop will walk.

True. All that will need to be said is the cop was scared and off he goes.

People will be outraged, get bored and jump onto the next flavor of the day story. Pathetic really.

Maybe, just maybe, if people quit resisting arrest and fighting cops, this would be a better society?

Treat them like you'd like to be treated if you were a cop doing your job. If you don't like the circumstance involving your arrest......you fight it in court not physically with the cop. PERIOD!

Maybe, just maybe, if people quit resisting arrest and fighting cops, this would be a better society?

Treat them like you'd like to be treated if you were a cop doing your job. If you don't like the circumstance involving your arrest......you fight it in court not physically with the cop. PERIOD!

Someone doesn't understand that lots of people who do everything you suggest have still been assaulted or killed by the police.

But thanks for blaming the victims, and not holding people wearing blue uniforms accountable.

mdrake34 likes this

Someone doesn't understand that lots of people who do everything you suggest have still been assaulted or killed by the police.

But thanks for blaming the victims, and not holding people wearing blue uniforms accountable.

Yes, but some do not...hence, part of the problem, but not all of it!

Yes, but some do not...hence, part of the problem, but not all of it!

Do you believe that 'talking back' to the police when you're being harassed is grounds for being shot by the police?

Do you believe that 'talking back' to the police when you're being harassed is grounds for being shot by the police?

No, but grabbing at his/her gun and then charging them, yes!

Been stopped by cops on numerous occasions over over a long life. Talking back to them was never one of my prerequisites...just not good policy!

Big_Dog likes this

I'm not surprised that you would focus on that one incident, instead of the countless other incidents that show racial bias in policing.

I also didn't say 'stopped by cops', I said 'harassed by cops'.

I'm not surprised that you would focus on that one incident, instead of the countless other incidents that show racial bias in policing.

I also didn't say 'stopped by cops', I said 'harassed by cops'.

You gave WFW a scenario and in turn I presented one back.

Harassed? I'm sure that happens but that is not the norm. If you are in a confrontation with a cop it usually involves some sort of violation.

Big_Dog likes this

Harassed? I'm sure that happens but that is not the norm. If you are in a confrontation with a cop it usually involves some sort of violation.

False, I've been stopped more than twenty times....I've never gotten a ticket.

So it would seem harassment is the norm.

I can understand being a smart *** to the cop after putting up with BS so often.

Were all the stops unjustified you think? Had you done something wrong? I have also been stopped numerous times as one might be for driving over 50 years and most of them are for some infraction that I committed, several were not. Did not consider it harassment or the norm...just my experience