Butcher of Bankhead

Cops Senselessly Kill Another American Citizen

2,746 posts in this topic

An angry man stating "Any Means Necessary" will only make him more enemies instead of trying to bring everyone together.

Riiiight. Kill them with kindness. It's been so effective over the years.

Billy Ocean likes this

You don't know much about history, do you? He was assassinated by an African-American who was a member of the Nation of Islam. The Nation of Islam was PISSED at Malcolm X because he publicly left the organization. They were further pissed off at him after he went on a pilgrimage to Mecca and had a sort of a racial awakening. He was very moved by seeing Muslims of all colors, from Arabs, to Africans, to people with blond hair and blue eyes. So his message changed when he came back, he preached that Islam could be a means to overcome racial problems. That was the last straw for the Nation of Islam, and they assassinated him.

So no, it wasn't just "some black guy" that decided to murder him.

Did you help Spike Lee write this version?

That would be the only comeback I could come up with too after that lol statement you made.

If you're going to act intellectually superior to someone, you should have the good sense to use proper grammar.

Paraphrase what you read to convince others of your intellect.

You sound like this guy from Good Will Hunting who tries to act smart, but worse, you use google.

So my us history professor in college didn't teach my class that? I don't think you electronically knew me then.

Yep, exactly like that guy from Good Will Hunting. Carry on and tell us how smart you are. We're all dying to know.

So being taught something in a collegiate course is the same as reading something on Google? I bet you think the Pythagorean Theorem is a bunch of baloney because someone learned it in college too.

Your so smart, teach us more.

We'll start with the difference between your and you're. Once you've got that mastered, come back for your next lesson.

So being taught something in a collegiate course is the same as reading something on Google? I bet you think the Pythagorean Theorem is a bunch of baloney because someone learned it in college too.

You've never learned anything from a google search? Shocking

SpongeDad likes this

I got a feeling you wouldn't last 5 min if it was legal.

You're not good at it. Just go back to the main and quit being a kid.

At the very least, that is manslaughter.

The medical examiner called it a homicide so saying "his health killed him" is just plain stupid.

if Garner doesn't have asthma and heart disease, he doesn't have a heart attack. Im not convinced it was the headlock that did him in. There were 4 guys sitting on him as well. That, and he was on his chest face down, so breathing would have been extremely difficult.

Troll.

Cool your jets, John Galt. It was a legit question- are you saying it was a crime lesser than murder, like manslaughter, or are you absolving the cops of all responsibility because of the guy's physical condition?