Butcher of Bankhead

Cops Senselessly Kill Another American Citizen

2,746 posts in this topic

Yep you know cause you're a cop right? or did the television tell you that? Stop watching Tv shows like they are a documentary and come into the real world. If a cop catches another cop killing an innocent civilian a good cop with report it.

But you want military policing the streets and free reign to kill cops.

^ says people aren't living in reality then proceeds to declare some Mayberry set of morals for real police officers.

psssst....IA exists for a good reason.

^ says people aren't living in reality then proceeds to declare some Mayberry set of morals for real police officers.

psssst....IA exists for a good reason.

He's trolling, has to be, and in that note...going to shoot cops in gta.

Watching the video, I think it's pretty clear that the cops didn't need to do what they did. At the very least, the guy putting him in a headlock should be fired.

the uproar on this has validity. He never attacked an officer. He raised his voice, and slightly resisted arrest, but that's it. It didn't warrant the takedown by any stretch. That said, this guy's health killed him. It certainly wasn't murder.

When has a mob ever made positive change?

What's a mob?

As I already said, riots across the US influenced the government's acquiescence with civil rights legislation. Most people would agree that's a positive change (UNLESS YUR A DEMONCRAT, AMIRITE?).

And since you brought up the American Revolution- How about the mob that threw snowballs and rocks at the Redcoats leading to the Boston Massacre? Or that mob that dumped [the Job Creators'] tea in the harbor? Did either of those events influence what later transpired? Are you saying that the birth of the GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH is not positive? ARE YOU?!?

What's a mob?

As I already said, riots across the US influenced the government's acquiescence with civil rights legislation. Most people would agree that's a positive change (UNLESS YUR A DEMONCRAT, AMIRITE?).

And since you brought up the American Revolution- How about the mob that threw snowballs and rocks at the Redcoats leading to the Boston Massacre? Or that mob that dumped [the Job Creators'] tea in the harbor? Did either of those events influence what later transpired? Are you saying that the birth of the GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH is not positive? ARE YOU?!?

Civil rights didn't start in the sixties, history buff.

So you someone typed into your computer for you?

Like I said show me where I said I want the military policing the streets.

Me telling you what I think would be different if they were doing it and saying I want them too are two completely different things?

Civil rights didn't start in the sixties, history buff.

I will admit to being a history buff-- I actually know this ****, and that's why you and I have often butted heads when you post revisionist garbage you picked up from Glenn Beck and zonation videos.

And I didn't say civil rights started in the 60's. Is that really what you took away from my post?

I will admit to being a history buff-- I actually know this ****, and that's why you and I have often butted heads when you post revisionist garbage you picked up from Glenn Beck and zonation videos.

And I didn't say civil rights started in the 60's. Is that really what you took away from my post?

Well that's when the oppressed was expressing problems with society through violence.

Also it was democrats beating the blacks during civil rights, blowing up churches, killing innocent men. The police union is the problem, the Democrat party once again. It's just a new KKK.

Learn American history. Those "democrats" became Republicans.

Well that's when the oppressed was expressing problems with society through violence.

Interesting wording again. No mobs or mindless violence?

My point is that the violence was part of why things changed. Do you agree? Or are you part of the "violence never solves anything" crowd?

That's something I never understood. Why would the majority of black people join this party given it's history. I'm not a republican btw.

You should ask FalconsInstitutionalSize. I think back in the 60's all the racist Democrats in the south traded houses with all the non-racist Republicans in the north. It was a big deal at the time, what with millions of voters just up and moving across the country all at once. I believe it was called "the great house swap of 1964" or something like that.

Edited by IronBallsMcGinty

Learn American history. Those "democrats" became Republicans.

No, this is based on a supposed quote of lbj saying the democrats have lost the south after Republicans finally got enough Democrat votes to pass a civil rights bill. Proof the democrats didn't lose the south for the next 100 years are the elections of jimmy carter and bill Clinton and Barack Obama. Democrats are still racist, look which party always brings up race or are the first to use race as an excuse for something.

You should ask FalconsInstitutionalSize. I think back in the 60's all the racist Democrats in the south traded houses with all the non-racist Republicans in the north. It was a big deal at the time, what with millions of voters just up and moving across the country all at once. I believe it was called "the great house swap of 1964" or something like that.

See mdmfk response.