Preseason Wide Receiver Rankings.

VoidedSaint

All-Pros: Calvin Johnson, A.J. Green, Julio Jones, Dez Bryant, Josh Gordon* and Demaryius Thomas

Megatron is on his way to Canton if he stays healthy. Green is the premier deep ball receiver in the league, but he is stuck with one of the worst vertical-passing quarterbacks in the league. Julio Jones is this generation's Terrell Owens without the off-field annoyance. Or the drops.

Pro Bowl players: Andre Johnson, Alshon Jeffery, Jordy Nelson, Antonio Brown, Brandon Marshall and Larry Fitzgerald

Next Level: Pierre Garcon, Vincent Jackson, Torrey Smith, Michael Crabtree, DeSean Jackson, Keenan Allen, Mike Wallace, Percy Harvin, Victor Cruz, Eric Decker and Michael Floyd.

Plus starters: Dwayne Bowe, Roddy White, Kendall Wright, Reggie Wayne, Marques Colston, Randall Cobb, Cordarrelle Patterson, T.Y. Hilton, Marvin Jones, Anquan Boldin and Stevie Johnson.

Solid starters: Hakeem Nicks, Jeremy Maclin, Greg Jennings, Julian Edelman, Wes Welker, Cecil Shorts, James Jones, Brian Hartline, Golden Tate, Steve Smith, Robert Woods, Andre Roberts, Emmanuel Sanders, Jeremy Kerley and DeAndre Hopkins.

Quality, with a catch: Mike Williams, Danny Amendola, Doug Baldwin, Justin Hunter, Andrew Hawkins, Tavon Austin, Riley Cooper, Chris Givens Rueben Randle, Denarius Moore, Terrance Williams, Rod Streater, Kenny Stills, Malcom Floyd, Harry Douglas, Jarrett Boykin, Markus Wheaton, Jerricho Cotchery and Nate Washington.

Roddy isn't gonna be happy about this.

link:http://www.nfl.com/n...-best-receivers

I do think this list is garbage except for the all-pro section.

WTF

my thoughts exactly.

The most stupid list I have ever seen. I can understand megatron, green, jones, bryant and gordon, thomas is a long shot.

but at the same time that list should be filled with other players like marshall, fitz, white, colston and nelson.

but this list is absolutely horrible!