Gop Politician Mistakes Ymca Campers For Migrant Kids

State legislator and would-be congressional candidate Adam Kwasman ran with a crowd of rowdy anti-immigration protesters to intercept a school bus full of migrant children yesterday morning near Phoenix. The only problem? The bus was filled with kids on their way to a YMCA camp.

If this wasnt so sad it'd be hilarious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Klg-dLZxy8E

Edited by Butcher of Bankhead

In phoenix, this whole child immigration issue is just ammo for primaries

Isn't EVERY issue nowadays just ammo for some type of election? The only time anything is talked about or done anything about seems to be strictly for political gain. Politicians literally don't do any work unless it can be twisted around to help their next election.

biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png you're on a delusional roll today

I said something yesterday about facts being the end of a conversation. You can deny anything that hurts your argument, thereby making your user ID ironic. I presume that was always the point of it. The reality, that is a harsh mistress. GOP operatives had to ask candidates to stop talking about rape in 2012. The GOP nominee for POTUS had to ask people to stop making racist and xenophobic comments in 2008. And the BBC will no longer provide climate change deniers with a forum because the data is so emphatic. Truth does in fact hurt.

What needs to happen now is conservatives need to look in the mirror, accept the parts of themselves that are like that, and attempt to affect change.

I said something yesterday about facts being the end of a conversation.

What needs to happen now is conservatives need to look in the mirror, accept the parts of themselves that are like that, and attempt to affect change.

Unless the facts come from the DOJ LOL

Everybody needs to look in the mirror...cuz ;)

kids going to a YMCA camp poses a huge national security risk

Well it is the decline of American morals after all.....bikers,Indians,cops.....no way should they be together!!!

And I am shocked I am the first one to make a village people comment.....you guys are slacking!