Does Chattanooga Get All The Games?

I live in that area. The only time there is an issue is when the Titans are scheduled on the same network when playing NFC teams, FOX or CBS, depending on who the home teams are. Weeks 2 and 12 might be an issue this year. Sometimes FOX will show the Falcons regardless, but CBS will show the Titans when there are conflicting schedules.

You might have to get Sunday Ticket. My Brother had to do that when he moved to Michigan for a year.

Lmao, well duh! Michigan is like 5 states away and Chattanooga is only 2 hours away tops. Apples and oranges.....

To the OP, it seems like Chattanooga gets ALL Falcons games except those where the Titans play at home against NFC opponent at the exact same time (both appearing on FOX). I suppose you'd miss it again if the Falcons play at home against an AFC opponent at the same exact time as a Titans game (both appearing on CBS). So at most you'd miss 4 games a year, while you could potentially see every single one of them.....just my 2 cents.

Lmao, well duh! Michigan is like 5 states away and Chattanooga is only 2 hours away tops. Apples and oranges.....

To the OP, it seems like Chattanooga gets ALL Falcons games except those where the Titans play at home against NFC opponent at the exact same time (both appearing on FOX). I suppose you'd miss it again if the Falcons play at home against an AFC opponent at the same exact time as a Titans game (both appearing on CBS). So at most you'd miss 4 games a year, while you could potentially see every single one of them.....just my 2 cents.

I live in Chattanooga and yes we get all the games except when the stupid titans are playing

i was born and raised in chattanooga but i live in texas now. when we had vick chattanooga had a contract with fox to show all falcons games that were aired on fox over titans games and all titans games that were aired on cbs over falcons games. you will get to see the falcons on most sundays, if for some reason they are showing the titans over the falcons hooters is a great place to go watch the game. and also us out of state falcon fans that dont have dtv know of other ways to see the games on the net, not the best quality but how i spend most sundays

If you want Atlanta locals just call up directv and tell them you want to "update your service address" then give them a relatives address in Atlanta. It can even be one who already has directv.

Once you do this you will have Atlanta locals. I've been doing this for 12 years and the only problem you can run into is if high winds knocks your dish out of line you'll have to call them and tell them your "current" address and you just moved. They'll show up to install and you just tell them this dish isn't working...

No sweat.