Word Around The Report Is The Saints After 4 Years Will Not Be Able To Resign Graham. He Will Be A Fa.

Trouble

The 2018 cap hit for a franchise tag will be the higher of the TE tag or 120% of his 2017 cap hit, which will be around 13 mil ($10 mil base +$3 mil proration of signing bonus). So a 2018 TE tag would be over $15 million.

So not happening. He will be most definitely be an UFA after his contract ends.

Im not a member of SR but i couldn't resist watching all the who dats explode in their Loomis Praise while missing the obvious things. But 1 person dared question Loomis magic to discover the truth.

Looks like the Saints in 4 years will be in full rebuilding mode. Brees will be gone, Graham will leave.

Looks like the Saints are in do or die mode. The window is closing.

Im not a member of SR but i couldn't resist watching all the who dats explode in their Loomis Praise while missing the obvious things. But 1 person dared question Loomis magic to discover the truth.

Looks like the Saints in 4 years will be in full rebuilding mode. Brees will be gone, Graham will leave.

CAPTAIN REACH AROUND HAS SPOKEN!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

The Saints had one of the youngest defenses in the NFL last year (I think Champ singlehandedly killed that average). They ranked 4th in both points and yards allowed. The window for the defensively dominant Saints may just be opening.

OMG nooooooooooooooooo!

Holy crapola what will us Saints fans do.

I mean, I know there isnt any drafts or free agency periods till 2018, so how am I supposed to root for a team with NO QB or TE.

good God....would you people stop dancing to his tune? he knows what he is saying is complete crap but he loves playing the Pied Piper

You asked for it!!!!! FIGHT!!!!!!! Nobody calls be a pied piper and gets away with it.

OMG nooooooooooooooooo!

Holy crapola what will us Saints fans do.

I mean, I know there isnt any drafts or free agency periods till 2018, so how am I supposed to root for a team with NO QB or TE.

Jags need some love and support.

Save your thread for 2018 season because as of today who cares other than you about the 2018 Saints situation. It's almost like saying in 2020 the Falcons without Mattie Poo will be struggling to win 5 games, at this point today do you honestly care?

Edited by Doyourjob