It's Been A Pleasure Knowing You Fools

SaintRay

Just in case the powers to be shut the forums down, I just wanted to say it's been a pleasure knowing you fools.

It's hard to believe this board could be shut down completely, but if it is, I just want to say I've enjoyed sparring back-and-forth with you guys over the last few years.

No matter what happens to this board, just remember the Saints will win the NFC South for the next 20 years straight. So suck on that biyotches.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt it gets shut down. I think it's a pretty clear warning that the juvenile trolling needs to stop or it's a possibility. Is rustling some jimmies of fans just being fans really worth that much to people? I think it's a pretty clear statement about letting Falcon fans be however they want on their board. If their homer attitude bothers you then ignore them or come with serious rebuttal and not some lame attempt to make them angry. I love this board and don't want to see it shut down. So yeah again, if what someone says or how they feel annoys you than ignore it. I never got what grown men got out of trolling fans for being fans anyways.

Are you sayin' we cannot say bad things towards the meows, saints, nor the buccies Jack? WFW is just sayin'cool.pngwink.png

MaryAnn all day and all night

Well, there's nothing bad to say about the Panthers.

The Panthers and by remote extension - all panther fans- are perfect.

Just in case the powers to be shut the forums down, I just wanted to say it's been a pleasure knowing you fools.

It's hard to believe this board could be shut down completely, but if it is, I just want to say I've enjoyed sparring back-and-forth with you guys over the last few years.

No matter what happens to this board, just remember the Saints will win the NFC South for the next 20 years straight. So suck on that biyotches.

I was just telling my wife they may shut this entire board down. She was like, "what're you and the rest of those guys gonna do"? lol

Are you sayin' we cannot say bad things towards the meows, saints, nor the buccies Jack? WFW is just sayin'cool.pngwink.png

MaryAnn all day and all night

I don't really care if anybody talks bad about the Saints, if I did I would spend most of my messageboard time in SR. This is entertainment only, not the seriousness some make it out to be.

I just got up enough nerve to join and now it might be going? Say it ain't so, uh, is anyone name Joe?!!! I would like to stay, but may I follow you guys to wherever you go if we go?

Here's the thing :

Arthur Blank chose for the Falcons to be on Hard Knocks.

So why would the Falcons organization shut down their own message board because of their own choice to be on Hard Knocks?

That would be stupid.

Here's the thing :

Arthur Blank chose for the Falcons to be on Hard Knocks.

So why would the Falcons organization shut down their own message board because of their own choice to be on Hard Knocks?

That would be stupid.

Wait who said that? Didn't catch BB making that point