Rip Reece

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's a screener copy, I'd check it out

Lol, it brings back memories for me.

I use to produce and sell illegal copies(most of the time screener copies) of movies about 8 years ago for $5 each, 5 for $20 as my hustle back then.

Oddly enough, it has now taken me down a path to were I am now in the process of soon becoming a professional film-maker(producing, writing, and directing) myself.

I kind of currently feel like a jackass because I have to be on the other side of piracy now lol.

I use to produce and sell illegal copies(most of the time screener copies) of movies about 8 years ago for $5 each, 5 for $20 as my hustle back then.

Oddly enough, it has now taken me down a path to were I am now in the process of soon becoming a professional film-maker(producing, writing, and directing) myself.

I kind of currently feel like a jackass because I have to be on the other side of piracy now lol.

Let me know when your first film comes out. I'm looking to raise my stack

Didn't get to the thread in time to speak up for him either.

Didn't want him banned myself, he and I are just having fun, least I am and I assume he is. You'll notice he doesn't insult me like he does the others. It's because I don't insult him, just his ideas.

And, he got banned for past transgressions, I keep a notepad file and put his new name in it- sometimes, I'm putting 2-3 a day in.

Here's the list:

swift, swifthitter, football expert, lolhammer, haynesandrison, swiftee,artiepiscano,swiftandchange, tuo dna E rm, arm strength coach,

WavesCrashing, WeNeedaQB, , treason, marlostanfield, FootballRealist,

Return of SWFT, Delusion Debunker, Return of SWIFT, sameoleStuff, skinnypost, NLFlegend, Falconsswifty, sweated, daybumper, film studies,leowulf, EducateFalconfansgoal

truthteller924, OSOWOIOFOT, Whatsthesenseban, sac#######, Falcon924, guess who, KrispyKreme, *86, View, falconsfan567isfraud, JohnnyDrama, PatronS, droppingdimes, SEND IT, ###### SAC, Can't be stopped, Banfromafmb, The Educator, The Educator1,2,3,4, 5 , ### #### sac, Teacher1, The Leader, Bruce Banner,

BOW DOWN TO ME, Swift still here, The Educator 2.0,Sac##########, Educator SW, ########## Sac, Swifts House, legendary2009, Swift DA GOD, The Truth Behind Curtain , ###########Rev, Father I have Sinned, cigarholder, RevHal###########,

Rev Hal #########, falcsfansinceBartkowski, GOD MCSwift Hov, truth set you free, Born Sinner, birdcrew, bullswift, elite poster, observe and report, will always be here, add Another 1 Falconsidae, Gods Gift to this PLACE, Draft Street,######### BANKERBIRD, WORLDS BEEN INFECTED, goal reacher, incessant whiner,Swift Owns Cooperbh, add this one to, swift the handicapped, teach and educate

the #########################'s are all obscene suggestions or insults for mods.

Now that's pathetic right there....

You got your answer

"Never thought I'd say this, but what I fear is going to happen is the Falcons organization is going to do away with the message board portion of their site altogether because people take this stuff way too seriously. I mean, when you have people creating 20, 40, 60 different accounts just to be able to harass (troll) people is ridiculous. I don't care about the specifics of the harassment (trolling), but just the mere fact that people would do such a thing is, in my opinion, enough to warrant the Falcons taking down these message boards for good. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they did. Just look at people's responses in this thread about people whose accounts have been banned - as if they themselves have some personal vested interest in the person. It makes me shake my head. When adults can't carry themselves as adults, then other people will have to step in which will make it worse for the rest of us. I'm not saying the Falcons are going to take that step, but it wouldn't shock me at all if they did. "

http://boards.atlant...20#entry8654822

I get it, but it's still not that serious

Good luck with that Bro. Whenever your first movie come out, if I know it's you, I promise to only DL a cam version of it! wink.png

I almost made a case for reese because I don't think he's a troll but it'd be a waist of time because he regularly insults people.

I wasn't part of that thread in anyway but I understood why Rewind got called out. Like most Panther fans he adamantly defended Cam over the slightest slight. He just did it with a lot of colorful language. He is one of those guys I always laughed at, similar to Brad, because they expected Falcon fans to fall in line with their opinions. It was like they didn't understand or forgot where they were. Falcon fans were never going to listen. He was only digging a grave. A few people up in TAFT weren't going to let it slide and see it as harmless jimmy rustling. Think this is a clear warning to leave TATF alone and let certain Falcon fans be Falcon fans without the trolling.

RIP reece. sad.png That sucks.

Thanks RCers that had my back..........and a surprising amount of TATFers. For the most part, I leave my homer-like tenacity in RC when I head up to TATF to see what's happening. Then again, the only reason I believe I was brought up is because a couple posters had me confused with Reece. :lol:

I wasn't part of that thread in anyway but I understood why Rewind got called out. Like most Panther fans he adamantly defended Cam over the slightest slight. He just did it with a lot of colorful language. He is one of those guys I always laughed at, similar to Brad, because they expected Falcon fans to fall in line with their opinions. It was like they didn't understand or forgot where they were. Falcon fans were never going to listen. He was only digging a grave. A few people up in TAFT weren't going to let it slide and see it as harmless jimmy rustling. Think this is a clear warning to leave TATF alone and let certain Falcon fans be Falcon fans without the trolling.

Come on, let's be honest. Reese got banned because a lot of stupid people got together in that thread and bad things always happen when stupid people get together.

Come on, let's be honest. Reese got banned because a lot of stupid people got together in that thread and bad things always happen when stupid people get together.

Let's be honest he thought he was being cute by being a doosh to Falcon fans on their board in the Talk About the Falcons subforum. If you want to talk about stupid that sounds pretty friggin stupid to me. He played with fire and got burnt.

Let's be honest he thought he was being cute by being a doosh to Falcon fans on their board in the Talk About the Falcons subforum. If you want to talk about stupid that sounds pretty friggin stupid to me. He played with fire and got burnt.

Aaaawww! Internet feelings got hurt!

Ohhh nooooeeessss!

Aaaawww! Internet feelings got hurt!

Ohhh nooooeeessss!

I had nothing to do with it but apparently he made a name for himself enough to get his name dropped. I don't like anyone getting banned myself. Unless they're racist they can say whatever they want to. I'm not gonna shed a tear for someone who got shutdown for getting on Falcons fans badsides on their board though. Like I said, he played with fire.

This is talk about football. There's no playing with fire and there's no way to get burnt. If someone got their feelings hurt by something Reese said, that someone should probably avoid the internet all together there's a lot worse things on here than "My quarterback is Superman, yours sucks" or what ever horrible thing Reese said to earn banning.

This is talk about football. There's no playing with fire and there's no way to get burnt. If someone got their feelings hurt by something Reese said, that someone should probably avoid the internet all together there's a lot worse things on here than "My quarterback is Superman, yours sucks" or what ever horrible thing Reese said to earn banning.

This is a Falcon fan website. Talk enough ish in the subforum specifically for said Falcon talk and it's gonna get him on someone's list. I didn't want him banned but Im not gonna cry about it like my boyfriend died like you are. I mean seriously he can make a new account and start over no big deal. I hope he learned his lesson. Stay the EF out of TATF if he gets his feelings hurt about folks trashing Cam again. He will always lose that battle. Reese was just to colorful with his language apparently. Sorry his banning got you so buttchapped.

Just like I and 100s of other folks I know have been banned from Saints Report just for acknowledging we are in fact Falcons fans. BOOM INSTA IP BAN!! This is when we didn't even come close to some of the stuff I've seen out of Reeses mouth. Just simply saying, Hi Im a Falcons fan. So take your we're big manly men BS on back to SR and hide where it's safe.

This is a Falcon fan website. Talk enough ish in the subforum specifically for said Falcon talk and it's gonna get him on someone's list. I didn't want him banned but Im not gonna cry about it like my boyfriend died like you are. I mean seriously he can make a new account and start over no big deal. I hope he learned his lesson. Stay the EF out of TATF if he gets his feelings hurt about folks trashing Cam again. He will always lose that battle. Reese was just to colorful with his language apparently. Sorry his banning got you so buttchapped.

Just like I and 100s of other folks I know have been banned from Saints Report just for acknowledging we are in fact Falcons fans. BOOM INSTA IP BAN!! This is when we didn't even come close to some of the stuff I've seen out of Reeses mouth. Just simply saying, Hi Im a Falcons fan. So take your we're big manly men BS on back to SR and hide where it's safe.

"like my boyfriend died like you did"? got me " so buttchapped"? "go back and hide where it's safe"

Serious question how old are you?