Those Battlin' Redlegs

DD: Objective Elite

Since this place has turned into ABF 2.0 I figured I'd start a thread regarding the hottest team in the NL.

We just pulled within 1.5 games of the slumping Brewers. Had 2 come from behind victories where we trailed by 5 runs, this week alone. We have won 7 straight series. We have done all this with a M*A*S*H unit to boot. Votto should be back after the break and our horses are starting to get healthy.

Chapman just broke a 30 year old strike out record. Billy Hamilton is a lock for RotY. Jay Bruce is heating up and Meseraco is knocking the cover off the ball. Did I mention were the best defensive team in all baseball?

No team will want to face our 3 man rotation in the PO. Cueto, Simon and Latos. Then our back end is the best in the NL, with Broxton and Chapman.

If we can stay relatively healthy and get Phillips back, the Cincinnati Reds will be your 2014 World Champions.

You have been alerted.

They're playing amazing right now... Last night was the most fun I've had watching a Reds game since that ridiculous comeback against the Indians back in like '06 when Dunn hit that walk-off grand slam.

Just gotta keep healthy and have everybody else keep doing what they're doing until Phillips and Votto get back... These injuries have been killer this year.

Injuries are a concern, particularly our defensive right side.

We'll miss Phillip ' s glove more than his bat. Joey is just a wreck, he may never be 100% this year, good news is, he doesn't have to be. With our starting pitching we don't need 6+ runs every game.

I look for us to grab a middle receiver and maybe someone to take Brandon's spot if he can't return before the trade deadline.

As I wrote earlier, no team will want to play use in the post - season due to our 3 man rotation.

The way Ramon Santiago is playing I'm more than happy keeping him at 2B for now but we need to pick somebody up if not simply because our bench is so thin right now... I mean we had to use a pitcher as a pinch-hitter in the fifth inning last night. And I know Leake can handle the bat but he's still not as reliable as a regular hitter.

And yeah if we get into the postseason we'll be a very tough out. Hopefully the Brewers keep up with their free-fall and the Cardinals avoid their usual late-season magic.

Out of area step cousin fan still goes to more Falcons games than any RC regular. Ill be at our first 2 this season, maybe a 3rd too.

I got a step cousin who comes to every family reunion. He still ain't getting granny's **** when she dies

If youre somehow reasoning I wont enjoy a Falcons SB as much because I dont live in ATL, youd be mistaken.

I haven't lived in ga since I was 12 BUT...

A championship in Georgia is like statewide Christmas. I was there during the braves run. It was pretty awesome

So neither of us will enjoy a SB as much as the locals

I'm from Louisiana and I love the braves................Is that allowed ph34r.png

No you have to find a farm team to root for lol. Like here in Nashville they have the Nashville sounds. People talk about the sounds like they're a big deal or something

No you have to find a farm team to root for lol. Like here in Nashville they have the Nashville sounds. People talk about the sounds like they're a big deal or something

New Orleans use to have one, but I never really could get into them. I've been a Braves fan for 25yrs now, so even if N.O did get another fam team I still don't think I'd support them.