Asamowow

tldr

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most underrated signing this offseason, he was the one guy i knew we had to go get to make this a truly successful off-season.

It will be nice having that hulk giving Ryan an actual pocket to step up into this season for the first time in quite some time.

Guest Negatorris

Dayum. I love how we chose our targets in FA and executed. Easy to appreciate TD going out any getting these monsters while Danny Ferry and the Hawks fail in FA.

Asamoah is gonna be a beast.

Good lawd that is one stout Olineman. I really hope this big man helps us get our run game going. I want Ryan protected above all else but boy do I want a run game too.

I watched a few of his games a couple weeks ago. That mofo can pass block his as off. Run blocking was kinda meh though. Not really good or bad, just average. Average would be an upgrade over Reynolds though.

I watched a few of his games a couple weeks ago. That mofo can pass block his as off. Run blocking was kinda meh though. Not really good or bad, just average. Average would be an upgrade over Reynolds though.

Lets hope him potentially adding on more muscle makes him above average in run blocking to go along with his good pass blocking.

I notice that too.... A KC fan said he was actually a better run blocker in 2012... IDK did the scheme or what chage that... PFF stats seem to back up what he said tho.

I really want to see what we get from him.. I was a big fan of his play when he was in college

Lets hope him potentially adding on more muscle makes him above average in run blocking to go along with his good pass blocking.

That's what I was hoping. I don't know if he's always looked like that but I was hoping he added muscle mass to help get push in run blocking. He sure looks the part.

That's what I was hoping. I don't know if he's always looked like that but I was hoping he added muscle mass to help get push in run blocking. He sure looks the part.

Yeah, he seems to have put on some muscle.

I think Coach Tice said during OTAs that all of the o-linemen put on more muscle and weight.

I notice that too.... A KC fan said he was actually a better run blocker in 2012... IDK did the scheme or what chage that... PFF stats seem to back up what he said tho.

I really want to see what we get from him.. I was a big fan of his play when he was in college

Jamaal Charles went off in 2012 too

Yeah, he seems to have put on some muscle.

I think Coach Tice said during OTAs that all of the o-linemen put on more muscle and weight.

Yeah, I know Baker did. He looked pretty beefed up too in another picture I saw. As for him I hope it helps with his durability and doesn't hurt his knees or back.

Been watching a little game rewind myself,overall the obvious no push or creases in the run game, and ragged or collapsing pocket when passing. When they had Sjax plays looked forced

and disorganized, not only was the play getting blown up where it was designed to go, but most times there was a breakdown elsewhere where he couldn't pop it outside. Obviously he was n't 100 percent and might not ever be again, but OL did him no favors either… Though I do think #39 makes better showing this season,they must get the reps in running the ball and find out early in TC if Sjax still has it or not, if not don't waste time for it come back. Got to be able to run the ball no matter who it is.

Asamoah signed with the Falcons in the offseason, following four years with the Kansas City Chiefs, and will likely seize the starting spot at right guard. So far this offseason, he’s fit right in with the various personalities on the offensive line and his experience has already been paying off with the younger linemen, including Jake Matthews

this is what could have a big payoff also as a mentor