On The Subject Of Facial Hair, How Much Do You Spend?

lostone

The revelation of your blackness has blown my mind.

Sigh...

My wife says I have slave hair. A haircut and a shave in Charlotte are $15 and I tip $5. Because I grow hair the way I do, I can only manage the growth for 2 weeks. It is bad taste to let my beard get too crazy.

I assumed these things were known, my bad.

I was paying $10 (8 dollar cut 2 dollar tip) twice a month at the barber shop on the first floor of the building my office is in, but she started gapping it up (I have two cow licks and very thick hair) so I've switched back to a salon. I pay $20 (15 dollars plus 5 dollar tip) every 3 weeks now. Much better haircuts, among the best I've ever gotten. I'm pretty **** particular about my hair, but the new girl is awesome.

I shave 5 days a week for work. I don't shave on the weekends unless I have to. I look like an *** hole on Saturdays and Sundays, but I really don't give a ****.

LMAO @ Counselor.

You look like an actual man on Saturday and Sunday, NEVER FORGET THAT.

Shaving face hair is a consolation brought on by stupid modern society, a consolation that a bunch of half-women created. Grow it illustriously, and use it as a source of strength. Strangle a mistress on your beard if the need should arise.

My haircut is $55 after tip. My girl also hand trims my beard with scissors. I have a standing appointment every 3.5 weeks.

Don't be cheap about your hair, bros. There is a noticeable difference between a professional scissor cut and that clipper/comb **** the haircut factories do.

Say word, BO and Dago.

My haircut is $55 after tip. My girl also hand trims my beard with scissors. I have a standing appointment every 3.5 weeks.

Don't be cheap about your hair, bros. There is a noticeable difference between a professional scissor cut and that clipper/comb **** the haircut factories do.

Say word, BO and Dago.

haircut snob

Say word, BO and Dago.

Its clippers all day for my head, self done. ... At least since the balding started :(

I've always had family cut my hair for most of my life. Half out of barbers over here not really knowing what to do with our type of hair, and half out of insane prices. I think last time I got a cut in Atlanta the guy wanted 25$(before tip) just for a cut and getting rid of a little facial hair. No deal.

My girl cuts my hair now. I pay her in sarcasm.

Nah, I go to another level off carowins blvd.

About the only interaction I get with my people on the reg...

I USED to go to a barber shop off Carowinds...I don't remember the name. I switched to No Grease. It's literally the coolest barber shop I've been in since I left California.

It's EXPENSIVE...but the ambiance is perfect and every barber is on point! Highly recommended!