Do We Have Any Atheists Or Agnostics Here?

JCITOW

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am back boys and girls albeit I never left. For those who do not know me, I enjoy having civil conversations about God and religion. I hate name calling and take it as a sign of immaturity. Be direct and forceful in your opinion, but name calling is not my thing. Perhaps that is what led to the "best atheists thread" being deleted. We have rules and I ask all to respect them and each other. That is how I role. Got it.

The older I get the more I realize it doesn't really matter to think one knows for certain the existence of a being or beings that may or may not exist yet the juice of believing isn't worth the squeeze of how organized religion causes us to treat each other so ugly.that and I think I'm becoming a Buddhist. Grew up Catholic.

I am back boys and girls albeit I never left. For those who do not know me, I enjoy having civil conversations about God and religion. I hate name calling and take it as a sign of immaturity. Be direct and forceful in your opinion, but name calling is not my thing. Perhaps that is what led to the "best atheists thread" being deleted. We have rules and I ask all to respect them and each other. That is how I role. Got it.

You're new to the internet?