Julio Jones

According to ESPN Falcons reporter Vaughn McClure, the team is "certain" Julio Jones (foot surgery) "will return to his old explosive self."

Jones has twice fractured his right foot since leaving Alabama three years ago, but recently declared himself "back to the old Julio," and figures to be eased into training camp. Jones' current fantasy Average Draft Position is the middle of round two, where he could be a value pick if he indeed stays healthy. With Tony Gonzalez's 120 targets removed from Atlanta's offense, 25-year-old Jones has as much fantasy upside as any wide receiver in football.

Source: ESPN.com Jul 10 - 2:50 PM

julio lasted until round 6 in my league and was picked one slot ahead of me when i was gonna pull the trigger, so i picked brown from steelers

Would've taken him in the 4th or 5th as instant value...

Wonder if homie in my keeper league will keep him...

julio lasted until round 6 in my league and was picked one slot ahead of me when i was gonna pull the trigger, so i picked brown from steelers

6th round?????

Bruh you failed miserably on that one. As soon as he dropped to the 3rd round that's a pick up.

Unless like Swift said, you're in a very small league.

Julio might not make it past 1st round in league on here /16 teams( 15 falcon fans ) lol

I did one league with a Falcon board...Ryan, Gonzo, Roddy, and Turner went in the first...Falcons defense was 2nd defense off the board...Julio went out in the 2nd round(rookie year). I don't even think I played that league all the way through, it was pretty lopsided.

You think that **** funny but 16 teams one might be starting Alex Smith lol

Rodgers

Peyton

Brady

Brees

Ryan

Stafford

Foles

Rivers

Big Ben

Cam

Wilson

Collin

Cutler

Eli or Alex Smith , Flacco

Yeah I'd go with Flacco over Smith. Smith shouldn't start in any league barring injuries.

Edit: You added Luck.

Edited by Artys Arryn