F S U Fans Out There?

Tuggle'2

I miss Ken Dorsey. He was one of the best QBs in the history of college football. But I like Kevin Olsen. Think he will be a decent player for us. And yeah FSU has won lately. But these are facts: Miami leads the all time series 31-27 and we still have 5 titles to your 3. And if Jimbo doesn't keep the girls away from Winston, you boys might need another QB. You know he has no problem with the 5 finger discount haha. Got crab legs?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Never gets old.

I agree Jameis has done some pretty stupid immature things. Not necessarily a fan of Jameis as much as I am a Nole! He definitely needs to get his sh/t together. A few more slip-ups and he could be gone regardless.

Supposedly, him and his father said he will play 2 more years, including this coming one. If thats the case, we will be tied for championships. You know yall can't stop Famous Jameis. Lol.

I honestly don't see any ACC team beating them this year. They usually have the one "WTF game" a year, except last year. I love the way Jimbo keeps them focused. Glad we got Jimbo as our HC. I want to see how the D reacts with the new DC this year. I'm gonna miss Jeremy Pruit. Guy was a genius on the D side.

Maybe after Jameis and Jimbo leave, we might let yall get back in the Win column against us. Depending on how bad we've beat yall recently. If they feel bad for yall, I can see a Win coming against the mighty Noles in like 3-4 years for yall.

All BS aside, I loved watching Ken D play. When I think of the Canes, that's who I think about. I even had a #11 jersey of his, when I was young and confused. Lol. I've always like the Canes colors. He was a helluva QB though. I hated watching him play the Noles. Knew he was gonna air it out A LOT!!

Jamesis is a heck of a QB. I think he is the second best QB in the country. Marcus Mariota has been my favorite QB going on 3 years now. But beating FSU will be a huge task. I know my Canes will be up for it. We just need the defense to come together. I know I respect FSU more than UF

I like Marcus also. I just wonder if the "big games" are too much for him?

I know it will be a tough, hard hitting game, just like it always is. Anything can happen in a rivalry game also.

I fuqin hate the Gaytors. My most hated college football team. I loved watching the season they had last year though, very comical! Can't celebrate on it to much though, don't wanna jinx my Noles! Lol

Anyways, good luck to your Canes this year, except when they against my Noles!

Thanks man. Same to your Noles. Except for November 15 lol. I'm going to that game btw. Can't wait. And with Marcus the big games have been an issue with him. Maybe he gets a little too hyped for them. But back to the Noles they are the best at this moment. I love your defense. Hope my Canes can get a defense like that again. And yeah F the Gators.