F S U Fans Out There?

Tuggle'2

5 national titles to 3. We own the head to head. We are located in South Florida. Not far from South Beach. Our 2001 team is easily considered the best team in the BCS era and one of the best teams of all time. Lol why would we be salty about a school located in Tallahassee? We got everything FSU have plus more

Lol like I actually care enough about FSU to be salty cause they are winning. If I'm going to be salty about a team winning it would be Alabama. A program that actually can match up with our history. Not our little brothers from North Florida. You boys will always be irrelevant to me

No I love the game. Cause i personally know multiple players on both teams. And I always want the best. But as a school and as a football program, FSU will always be irrelevant to me. Just the way things are. Tell Jimbo he better keep the girls from Winston. And keep crab legs close by lol

Yeah. Jameis should've just drugged the girl and ran a tag on her like your guys did. I guess it's hard to pick up girls when you play for a team that lost to Duke and got destroyed in the Russell athletic bowl. #USwag.

But I think this little back and forth has ran it's course and I've grown quite bored with it. If you care to continue feel free to shoot me a pm so we're not taking up an actual thread.

I miss Ken Dorsey. He was one of the best QBs in the history of college football. But I like Kevin Olsen. Think he will be a decent player for us. And yeah FSU has won lately. But these are facts: Miami leads the all time series 31-27 and we still have 5 titles to your 3. And if Jimbo doesn't keep the girls away from Winston, you boys might need another QB. You know he has no problem with the 5 finger discount haha. Got crab legs?