Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rednblackattack

Will Call For 2014 Parking Passes? Really?

I've been a Yellow lot patron for 10 years. After giant price hikes over the past four years, I decided it was time to look for something better.

A little over a week ago I saw something on Facebook that said it was the last day to buy parking passes through the Falcons. To my surprise, M lot was now available. It wasn't available 2 weeks earlier when I checked. I decided to jump on it.

When I got through the checkout process, it said the only delivery method available was through Will Call! By then I had already paid. After plowing through several other web pages, I found a page that said the will call window is only open on GAME days and opens two hours before the game! surely they can't be serious??!!

I sent an email through the Chat feature after hours, but they never contacted me the next day. I haven't had time to call and whine about it yet during business hours. Does anybody have any insights here? Much appreciated....

I thought the same when I bought my pass on a Saturday night. Couldn't ask anybody about this until the following Monday. Anyway I was told that will call is incorrect and they will be mailed along with your season ticket package.