Its Coming Saints Fans And You Know It!

Trouble

The truth is coming out.

Is this the reason Payton cheated on his wife of 20 years?

skylene-montgomery-512x330.jpg

http://bustedcoverag...ene-montgomery/

Sean Payton, 50, was at it again last night at the New Orleans Pelicans home finale. There he was in the front row with a hot chick to his right. That hot chick is his girlfriend Skylene Montgomery, Miss West Virginia USA 2008.

Payton, who went through a divorce in 2012 where he lost his Texas house with a disco room, has been spotted from time to time with Montgomery, 29, at basketball games and at a 2013 Sean Payton Foundation gala.

Otherwise, Montgomery’s public profile has been very low-key. There are no known bikini photo Instagram accounts or a Twitter account documenting life with the Saints head coach.

it’s believed that Montgomery is the chick that Payton was grinding on at the Atlantis resort in a 2012 video.

Its clear something Happened. His wife of 20 years just got a dream home together that cost 3.5 mill.

sean-payton-house-intro.jpg

Then all a sudden she is dead set on a devorce.

Then she was willing to split everything including custody and the house with him. But something happened.

Could it be his abuse of drugs (viicodin) and alcohol led to her not feeling like her kids are safe with him?

So, yeah, Sean’s petition will be denied and his *** will likely be paying some serious house payments for years to come. The pad only cost $3,450,000. He’ll lose $5,800,000 in salary this season due to Bountygate. Plus, Beth will now get to bring men back to Sean’s house where they can party in the disco room.

http://bustedcoverag...orce-19-photos/

Now most are saying this is old news. But wait. Now the Saints are going to practice in West VA.

900 freaking miles away. You gonna tell me they couldnt find a field with some grass closer than 900 miles away?

But it just happens that Paytons girlfriend is from there and he plays golf there.

So like his wife payton is cheating on the Saints wife his hot girlfriend (i aint saying she a gold digger... but Payton is rich and 51 or so years old. if it walks like a duck, you know the rest).

Benson can afford to move his entire team to W. VA so Payton can bang his (gold digging) girlfriend. but cant pay Graham his fair money he deserves and is owed.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is high grade stuff. I even added pictures.

Its as good as saying "the panthers will win because they had 1 good year"

or

"look at the paper the saints will win and they will kill the falcons".

Fact is, its odd why the Saints chose West VA 900 miles away. All but leaving the majority of the who dats behind. In favor of rich country snobs. But ties to Payton there could show a agenda.

Thats right i took it there.

b.gif

In poor taste sad.png

Yup! Can you imagine the whining and crying had any of us posted something like this re: any member of the Falcons? He'd be banned within minutes! DD would make sure of it! Either that or threaten to hold his breath until they banned someone!

Danight's love for the Saints showing again. If you can get thru 5 post without mentioning the Saints I'd probably drop dead from shock, since that'll probably never happen, I'll just keep on tickin

Once he dives into the Miley Cyrus and Michelle Obama gossip, he may not have time for the Saints anymore.

It's nice that you have dreams no matter how unrealistic they are.

Brees has been on the clock for a long time. Father time stops for no man. Time for him to start planning his life after football.

Week 1 will give him a early preview, that he just cant do what he used to.

Farve 2.0 He might stick around another year or so for 30+ million a year.

It's getting real sad that Falcons fans only hopes are Coach's infidelity, Brees retirement, or TE contrats to have any chance at beating the Saints in week one or the near future. Keep reaching and hoping chaps one of these might help the Falcons...............one day wink.png

Danight's love for the Saints showing again. If you can get thru 5 post without mentioning the Saints I'd probably drop dead from shock, since that'll probably never happen, I'll just keep on tickin

Ohhh wait for hard knox starts. The amount of trash talk everyone will throw at the falcons every episode is gonna be enough to kill you. All the who dats will probably swarm over here over every incomplete pass etc.. etc..

Then we got to make it all the way to week 1 to see the saints. I so miss all the of the new faces that come over to tell us we suck and how much brees is gonna kill us.

Not to mention the stat junkies who are gonna remind us how many records Brees has broke in his career.

Whats a thread or 3, to welcome them when they get here?

Ohhh wait for hard knox starts. The amount of trash talk everyone will throw at the falcons every episode is gonna be enough to kill you. All the who dats will probably swarm over here over every incomplete pass etc.. etc..

Then we got to make it all the way to week 1 to see the saints. I so miss the join of new faces that come over to tell us we suck and how much brees is gonna kill us.

Whats a thread or 3, to welcome them when they get here?

Please, you d@mn near averaged a Saints thread a week before Hard Knocks was even announced. Your Saints love is deep rooted, that's why they're in your mouth so much, just admit it, I hear that's the first step in acceptance :lol:

It's getting real sad that Falcons fans only hopes are Coach's infidelity, Brees retirement, or TE contrats to have any chance at beating the Saints in week one or the near future. Keep reaching and hoping chaps one of these might help the Falcons...............one day wink.png

You call it hopes. I call it offseason distractions. Remember "us vs the world" and how that worked out?