The Worst Season In Atlanta Falcons History Vote

The Falcoholic is having a vote on what the worst season in Falcons history was. They already did a similar one for the best, and have already completed the nominations for this vote. There's a lot of bad memories there rest assured, but I figure that it might spark some discussion here. The nominees are 1967, 1974, 1999, 2007, and 2013. Head on over to read and vote? unsure.png

http://www.thefalcoholic.com/2014/7/9/5880337/the-worst-season-in-atlanta-falcons-history

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I wasn't alive in 67

Was born mid-season in 74 so those 2 are out for me

But my Vote HAS to go to 99. What a drop off after playing in the superbowl , The expectations were so high and then Jam blows out a knee and the season was done.

07 was awful too, but getting Rid of Quitrino & Vick was worth the agony of it

I'd be willing to bet 2013 wins in votes though cuz it's the most recent and all the bandwagon fans didn't even witness the others

Obviously being a prisoner of the moment will lead many to vote last season as their worst. Realistically last season's team was only so disappointing because of the fact that they had such high expectations going into the season. Not to mention the injuries. Id say 07 was worse. Not knowing what would happen. Losing our franchise qb to PRISON. ETC ETC. I think the previous decades of futility should rank far worse overall tho.

1999 by far. That season, coming off the super bowl appearance everybody had so much hope going forward. The letdown starting with the JAM injury was tremendous.

I'm sure 2007 will win it, but everybody should have seen that year coming. If we're including the offseason happenings, then maybe it should win, but I'm looking at it as regular season only and it has to be either 99 or 13.

Well I wasn't alive in 67

Was born mid-season in 74 so those 2 are out for me

But my Vote HAS to go to 99. What a drop off after playing in the superbowl , The expectations were so high and then Jam blows out a knee and the season was done.

07 was awful too, but getting Rid of Quitrino & Vick was worth the agony of it

I'd be willing to bet 2013 wins in votes though cuz it's the most recent and all the bandwagon fans didn't even witness the others

I love my Falcons and we may have recent fans, but we don't have Bandwagon fans.....Those are for Seattle.

1999 by far. That season, coming off the super bowl appearance everybody had so much hope going forward. The letdown starting with the JAM injury was tremendous.

I'm sure 2007 will win it, but everybody should have seen that year coming. If we're including the offseason happenings, then maybe it should win, but I'm looking at it as regular season only and it has to be either 99 or 13.

really? seen that year coming? how?

2007 was embarrassing and because of the QB and coach factors but there were good reasons we only won 4 games.

Last year we had Ryan, not Joey Harrington, and we won the same amount of games after a really big season.

I really have to give last year a nod over 2007. It wasn't as embarrassing off the field, but for what we had, it was on the field

2003. I believe that's the year Vick got hurt and when he did you just knew it was kind of over. One thing to lose your QB in the regular season but pre season? That sucked.

We ended up 5-11 so it wasn't the worse record but from the stand point of just knowing the season could already be done, that was it.