Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tuggle'2

If We Stay Healthy And The Oline Is Good.

33 posts in this topic

i agree....we have been healthy in the past and those are the years that we have been successful....we aren't talented enough as a team to withstand many injuries...matt is matt....he does his thing

You're right, with the speed Hester, Reedy, Julio and Freeman bring to the passing game his yac should go up. That speed can open up Harry or Roddy or soften the "belly" for a between the tackles run game. Which opens up the play action, which should help set up the screen and pa screen.

You're right, with the speed Hester, Reedy, Julio and Freeman bring to the passing game his yac should go up. That speed can open up Harry or Roddy or soften the "belly" for a between the tackles run game. Which opens up the play action, which should help set up the screen and pa screen.

Exactly all that plus the loss of Gonzo which forces us to throw to folks capable of said YAC and I see it happening

Miss the part about the Oline being good? Fairly important prerequisite. rolleyes.gif

you missed it. I was jokingly referring to the "if the OL stays healthy" thoughts given that Baker is gone again. that's all. just that irony.
Tuggle'2 likes this

you missed it. I was jokingly referring to the "if the OL stays healthy" thoughts given that Baker is gone again. that's all. just that irony.

Ahh, gotcha! My bad bro. Used to any and all positive Ryan predictions being immediately scrutinized. Yeah, my bad. lol