Nfl Mvp Odds

Sounds fair to me under the circumstances.

Matt Ryan (33-1) is great value too. TheFalcons defense probably isn't going to be great this year but with the offensive line improved and with Julio Jones/Roddy White hopefully healthy, Ryan could post massive numbers. Win 10-plus games and he's in the conversation.

There is nothing bad about that.

Sounds fair to me under the circumstances.

Matt Ryan (33-1) is great value too. TheFalcons defense probably isn't going to be great this year but with the offensive line improved and with Julio Jones/Roddy White hopefully healthy, Ryan could post massive numbers. Win 10-plus games and he's in the conversation.

There is nothing bad about that.

Flacco tied with Johnny Football is bad.

To have the following list in front of him is laughable

Jay Cutler

Matthew Stafford

Cam Newton

Colin Kaepernick

Russell Wilson

Robert Griffin III

Really? Wilson and Kaepernick weren't even in the discussion last year in what will probably be two of their best seasons (both as a team and statistically). What the **** have Cutler (one of the most mocked QBs in the NFL, now all of the sudden hyped to all ****) and RG3 done to prove they would can be MVPs? Newton and Stafford will muster up decent stats but neither will be the highlight of their team and neither team will even make the playoffs.

Talk about some crap.

To have the following list in front of him is laughable

Jay Cutler

Matthew Stafford

Cam Newton

Colin Kaepernick

Russell Wilson

Robert Griffin III

Really? Wilson and Kaepernick weren't even in the discussion last year in what will probably be two of their best seasons (both as a team and statistically). What the **** have Cutler (one of the most mocked QBs in the NFL, now all of the sudden hyped to all ****) and RG3 done to prove they would can be MVPs? Newton and Stafford will muster up decent stats but neither will be the highlight of their team and neither team will even make the playoffs.

Talk about some crap.

have you seen the Panthers receiving group lately. If Newton has success and helps lead them back to the playoffs with a top record, there is no reason why he shouldn't be in the discussion as long as his interception numbers are low.

have you seen the Panthers receiving group lately. If Newton has success and helps lead them back to the playoffs with a top record, there is no reason why he shouldn't be in the discussion as long as his interception numbers are low.

The defense... Not Newton...

That is who will deserve the MVP

I agree with that. Heck, if Cam can put up 2500 yards passing with that group he needs to be considered.

Guys like Wilson and Kaepernick should be behind Ryan due to the difference in perception of the surrounding team. It would take dramatic increases in the level of play by those guys as well as decreases in defensive quality to have any real shot.

But I think Ryan as a fringe Top 10 MVP candidate in a league of 2000+ players is perfectly acceptable. How that turns into "not buying a big bounce back" at all is something only OP can answer.

Guys like Wilson and Kaepernick should be behind Ryan due to the difference in perception of the surrounding team. It would take dramatic increases in the level of play by those guys as well as decreases in defensive quality to have any real shot.

But I think Ryan as a fringe Top 10 MVP candidate in a league of 2000+ players is perfectly acceptable. How that turns into "not buying a big bounce back" at all is something only OP can answer.

Cause they rarely give MVPs to players on poor teams that is what he means about the bounce back season. Even the NFL team total is average football team

I agree with that. Heck, if Cam can put up 2500 yards passing with that group he needs to be considered.

exactly. Avant may be the best and only legit wr they have. Don't know how he would serve as a top target but I think he will do well. The others are nothing worth talking about

I'm not even sure what this is supposed to mean. Suffice to say, it didn't hit the mark.

Why do you think Jay Cutler is 20 to 1?

I mean Jay Cutler ? Odds makers figure he could have real good season cause of the team and shoot himself in MVP talk

Muskokas implied that it's a longer shot for Ryan so odds makers don't feel Falcons will have a bounce back season implying his odds would be better

Edited by teach and educate

Why do you think Jay Cutler is 20 to 1?

I mean Jay Cutler ? Odds makers figure he could have real good season cause of the team and shoot himself in MVP talk

Muskokas implied that it's a longer shot for Ryan so odds makers don't feel Falcons will have a bounce back season implying his odds would be better

Yet there's a SB winning QB at 25-1....

And a few more at 50-1 (or 100-1)

There's a QB for a playoff team who threw two picks last year at 40-1

So obviously its about more than that.

Odds makers know that MVP awards are going to one of the Big 4 95% of the time. Thats what these odds reflect.