Espn Says The Falcons Offensive Line In 2013 Was One Of The Worst In Nfl History

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And STILL Matt passes for over 4k yards and d*mn near 30 TD's.

Bash him all you want haters but he's a warrior.

If everybody did their job as well as Matt Ryan, We would already have several Superbowl rings. He's the toughest player on the team and probably the smartest. Don't let his School boy face fool you.

behind the worst oline and having some of the worst starting wide outs for a good chunk of the season I'd say he had a good season.

Julio and Roddy played in 18 total games

The offensive line was not the worst but one of the worst

Andrew Luck helped Colts to winning record and playoff win under similar circumstances

The Lucky 13 O Line was a Fkn Disgrace to the Game of Professional Football.

It was so bad that almost everybody thinks that it will be solid in just One Off Season.

The only guaranteed fix this off season was the Hiring of Mike Tice.

Just suppose for a Minute that Matthews goes down on a Freak camp Injury.

Is our Line still Fixed??

Untill otherwise displayed in the PS Games, Our O-Line Still Sucks donkel bawls!

Julio and Roddy played in 18 total games

The offensive line was not the worst but one of the worst

Andrew Luck helped Colts to winning record and playoff win under similar circumstances

then become a colts fan and leave :)

simple solution to your matt ryan hate problem.

Guest MikeKennHOF

Dukes is on a rampage against our Oline. lol

He could probably walk outnof the studio, suit up, and start at C.

And no: I am not complimenting Jamie Dukes.

Where did I state Davis was a Superior QB that's 1?

2) I it utilize PFF a lot and they are the only site that judged pressure stats

3) I stated that pressures are judgemental stats . Can be used as own eyes or vs formula

4) if a poster responded back to me vs No pressure is judgemental . I would agree

Views stay the same nothing changes . Education is Power

Is this even English? **** you are stupid as ****.

I never get mad . Unless when Ryan is playoff choking then get little mad

That's bout it

Cool calm and collective

I swear you are a colts fan. and you got on the falcons bandwagon and then after last years horrible play along with ryans extension you just want to complain

Pressures are a judgemental stat. Where is the record books of pressures ? It's a metric someone is using . You don't know what pressure stats truly are. you don't know what blocking call was or if it was a screen and allowed defense to jail house is that counted as a pressure . All Instated was pressure stats are judgemental

It's not as simple as a yard is a yard , a touchdown is a touchdown a int is a int

I don't know about the worst oline in history but I will hold on to the fact that he played oline and he looks at line play differently from a fan because he knows the nuts and bolts of how it works. So from his perspective I'll go with that. I really don't think any of the top qb's would've survived behind our oline. Rodgers line was a little better and still got him injured. Imagine him playing behind the falcons oline last season.

Show me where I stated Falcons oline was good last year ?

Don't worry I'll wait

Didn't you start a thread about how pff has the falcons oline ranked 7th best? by you making that thread you are telling us that the falcons oline was ranked 7th best because you believe in these statistics and numbers so you want the world to know how "right" you are.

Stats don't back his claim up, wasn't even the worst line in the NFL that season.

Ever heard of empty stats?

I wouldn't call em empty stats when we were in almost every game of the season except maybe 2 or 3. Those aren't empty when the game can still be won.