Espn Says The Falcons Offensive Line In 2013 Was One Of The Worst In Nfl History

All of this is in your content, feel free to go back and read your own posts if you can't remember all the times you've flipflopped.

You were saying Matt Ryan only had good stats when he was not under pressure, which was a testament to his lack of mobility.

Yet if pressure is a judgmental stat that you refuse to acknowledge, you couldn't possibly use the information in that chart to belittle Ryan's abilities in any way, right? I mean, that's just being fair. You either recognize it or you don't. You can't play both sides of the fence and be taken seriously, little man.

Where did I state Davis was a Superior QB that's 1?

2) I it utilize PFF a lot and they are the only site that judged pressure stats

3) I stated that pressures are judgemental stats . Can be used as own eyes or vs formula

4) if a poster responded back to me vs No pressure is judgemental . I would agree

Views stay the same nothing changes . Education is Power

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of this is in your content, feel free to go back and read your own posts if you can't remember all the times you've flipflopped.

You were saying Matt Ryan only had good stats when he was not under pressure, which was a testament to his lack of mobility.

Yet if pressure is a judgmental stat that you refuse to acknowledge, you couldn't possibly use the information in that chart to belittle Ryan's abilities in any way, right? I mean, that's just being fair. You either recognize it or you don't. You can't play both sides of the fence and be taken seriously, little man.

And what was all that "accuracy percentage" and "depth of target" stuff? Sounds purely judgmental to me.

Dukes on espn said falcons offensive line was one of the worst in nfl history last year

Yikes !!!

I heard that this morning on NFLN. My first thought was that it is just his opinion. I know I certainly think they were the worst line, but reality probably shows that there has been worse. The Bucaneers of the 70's, 80's and 90's had many years of not being able to protect a QB, which is probably why they have never successfully drafted or developed a legit franchise QB. So my guess is that the worst O-Line probably came from Tampa. Edited by 4dabirds

Pressures are a judgemental stat. Where is the record books of pressures ? It's a metric someone is using . You don't know what pressure stats truly are. you don't know what blocking call was or if it was a screen and allowed defense to jail house is that counted as a pressure . All Instated was pressure stats are judgemental

It's not as simple as a yard is a yard , a touchdown is a touchdown a int is a int

Why are you defending the O-line. I thought you were objective. I thought you wanted a Lombardi. Nah it doesn't fit your agenda to agree the Oline was bad because then you cant put all the blame on Matt. It was clearly one of the worst lines in the history of the NFL for you to disagree says a heII of a lot. This thread and your responses in it should show every person on this message board who you really are.

Of course it's just conjecture guys. He used it just like anyone would when trying to describe just how ****** our Oline actually was. The argument was with the idgets who want to discredit the very idea of the Oline being that bad. By acknowledging it was terrible they're by default acknowledging not everything is Ryans fault. Something that is much to threatening to their fragile little worlds.

Dukes can take the rest of the year off. Clearly he has been putting in a lot of overtime to reach that conclusion. He is a genius I knew there were some things wrong last year but I just could not put my finger on it.

Pressures are a judgemental stat. Where is the record books of pressures ? It's a metric someone is using . You don't know what pressure stats truly are. you don't know what blocking call was or if it was a screen and allowed defense to jail house is that counted as a pressure . All Instated was pressure stats are judgemental

It's not as simple as a yard is a yard , a touchdown is a touchdown a int is a int

Are you seriously trying to argue that the 2013 offensive line was not one of the worst most pathetic performances ever? Not a single 100 yard rusher 9 games where the leading rusher totaled 50 yards or less worst ypc average in the league, Matty sack total was 16 more than his previous high. Not to mention multiple analysts have noted how notoriously bad the O line was. Yet you find some garbage formula that says otherwise and are using that one source as the basis of your argument. Chile please

Are you seriously trying to argue that the 2013 offensive line was not one of the worst most pathetic performances ever? Not a single 100 yard rusher 9 games where the leading rusher totaled 50 yards or less worst ypc average in the league, Matty sack total was 16 more than his previous high. Not to mention multiple analysts have noted how notoriously bad the O line was. Yet you find some garbage formula that says otherwise and are using that one source as the basis of your argument. Chile please

]

No **** Sherlock. Ey Jamie, lemme get some stock tips, breh.

my thoughts exactly. they shoulda had to live thru it like us fans...or better yet like Ryan did...

It absolutely was. It was horrendous. Matter of fact, I think it's fair to fire TD and Smitty for getting us into that fiasco, even if they do turn things around this year. What a pathetic amateurish wiff last year was for us!

again my thoughts too. and how did Smitty tell Blank 'we lost our way a bit'? now that's a conversation i woulda luv'd to have heard...we lost our way...GTFO

Edited by sanfranfalcon